£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Digital Content/Marketing/Technology/Social Media/Social Strategy/Copywriter
Midweight Copywriter - B2B Marketing & PR Agency
£35k - NP538
This superb international agency with offices in London and the USA is looking for a rare breed of writer, someone who will be instrumental to their continued success in the B2B tech space. They create and deliver head turning content in the technology space, things that alter perceptions and influence decisions….
The work is incredibly varied ranging from social media, whitepapers, punchy text, banners, SEO tailored content, press releases, blogs, by-lined articles, landing pages, and research-driven writing from a journalistic point of view. To be in consideration you've got to have an incredibly inquisitive mind, being able to interrogate a brief and pull it apart to get to the inner core of the topic.
On the contrary you'll need to be able to turn your hand to writing captivating shorter form copy that grabs the readers' attention. Naturally this form of writing has a shorter life span, so you'll need to keep abreast of the latest industry trends, in order to produce simplified and engaging content.
- A strong interest in digital design, content standards and trends within the industry
- The ability to think creatively and logically
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to explain complex topics in simple language.
- Experience of creating and managing a wide range of digital content
- High standards and a strong work ethic
- The drive to succeed in a fast paced & demanding environment
- Experience of writing copy for B2B marketing campaigns
Aside from a basic salary of £35k, you'll also have access to a wide range of benefits from free private healthcare, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, travel insurance, season ticket loan, eye care vouchers, income protection and life assurance.
This role isn't for the faint hearted, but it's diverse and incredibly rewarding. Please send over a CV with a folio brimming with interesting work that provokes thought.
Enter your email address