£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
B2B/Art Direction/Design/Senior Designer/Digital Designer/Concepts
Senior Designer - Integrated Agency
£40k - £48k - NP472
This role is with a market-leading digital B2B agency who have one of the best reputations in the business. They are at the top of their game at the moment and are producing some superb work that is creatively minded, and really pushes the boundaries. The offices are in a beautiful town and have plenty of space for parking. There is a buzz around the offices and the working environment is superb. They have brilliant levels of staff retention and have even expanded across the pond…
The role has come about due to the expansion of the business and needing to get someone new in to help combat the continuous flow of work. As a Senior Designer, you will be supporting 2 excellent Senior Art Directors, and will have the support of a fantastic team of copywriters, devs, digital designers and motion graphics designers. You will be responsible for the creative development and implementation of strategic brand programs, integrated promotions, channel marketing tools, ABM campaigns, events and digital communications.
To fulfil this role, you'll need to have;
- Minimum of 5 years' industry experience, preferably with a top 50 B2B agency.
- At least 3 years' working knowledge of leading large-scale national or international brand programmes
- A proven track record in producing outstanding, preferably award-winning creative work
- A portfolio demonstrating how you've evolved an idea through different stages of design
- The ability to conjure up concepts from nowhere
- Be collaborative and work across lots of teams to hit a brief.
What's in it for you?
Not only will you be working for one of the most well recognised agencies in their field, but they offer a very competitive salary as well as private healthcare, 25 days' holiday, a good pension contribution, a buzzing social calendar with their own little mini-festival each summer, a new challenge and the chance to join an agency that offers strong provision for growth, and low staff turnover.
Enter your email address