4 Account Management Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Promotional Products Account Manager
Promotional Products Account Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 Commission
An industry leading promotional merchandising company are looking for experienced account handlers. Global brands, strong earning potential and plenty of prospects await…
This central London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and work place environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry.
This is an important role for the business and will see the successful candidate working across several key global clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with top brands from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to work environment and staff well-being, offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to join a role with potential in a business that's going places, then this role should appeal to you...
Please apply for more information
An award winning marketing communications agency specialising in employee engagement based in stunning offices in North Oxfordshire. This independent, growing business work with an extensive list of blue-chip clients in the FMCG, Telco/mobile and IT sectors. They are experts at helping big businesses motivate and retain their staff. They do this by developing rewards programmes, team building activities, product launches, exhibitions, customer incentives and promotions usually with a digital element.
You will be responsible for bringing to fruition a range of digital marketing programmes and the strategic planning of the clients' requirements as part of ongoing marketing and reward programmes. Leaning on your account management experience you will play a key part in driving the success of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop existing accounts - growing depth of contacts and size of opportunities
- Work within a team structure, motivating, guiding and developing those in your team
- Take responsibility for client relationships, account targets, account performance,
- Own all client proposals, budgets and client comms, utilizing your team to provide excellence
- Own the strategic development of the account and the teams knowledge of client objectives
This is a really exciting time to be joining this agency as they begin a massive growth phase, the team provide a fun, upbeat environment and there is loads of scope to develop your career in account/project management.
What's in it for you?
As you might imagine, this business know how to look after their staff. Besides the opportunity to work for a market leading agency in a great location, you can also expect to receive,
- Private Healthcare
- Very generous bonus scheme
- Regular social events
- Career development programme
To find out more please apply with your CV ASAP!
Senior / PR Account Manager
This is a dream job for anyone who wishes they could have more impact in their current agency...
It's your opportunity to join a boutique, growing, well-backed start-up marketing communications business. One that has been set up to reward employees and ensure you grow as they do. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness.
Our client is based in Oxford Street (after lockdown!). They are looking for a talented, ambitious Senior / PR Manager to join them on a permanent basis, helping develop and implement PR solutions for a range of their clients.
As a PR Consultant you will bring specific PR/media relations experience to the team. With the help of the in-house technology, you will be responsible for delivering PR programmes and driving activity day-to-day across several clients and projects. But you will spend most of your time coming up with ideas, stories and advice that go above-and-beyond the expectations of our clients.
- Client management: you will be working with clients every day, listening to their issues and providing solutions.
- Creative thinking and strategic advice: there will not be a day that goes by where you aren't spending time coming up with creative ideas to solve their clients' biggest problems, whether that is how to amplify a new product launch or how to navigate a tricky reputational issue. This is their absolute focus and what sets us apart.
- Content: you will be working with the in-house tech to hone content and content strategy clients. You will have an earned PR focus but also be able to advise fluidly across paid, owned and social.
- New business and marketing: Everyone at the agency 'sells' because we fundamentally believe in the problems the industry faces and the solutions they are building to solve them. You will play a key part in growing the business by supporting marketing activity, writing your own content, attending events and conferences, and creating thought leadership.
- Systems management: we use the best tech in the business to get the job done - so you won't be doing what you'd expect from a role at a normal agency. You'll be managing this tech so that it works best for our clients, and turning this into creative ideas, insight and constant advice.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Media relations expertise: you will have a wide-ranging knowledge of PR and media tactics and best practice. You will constantly keep ahead of the latest developments and be eager to learn all the time.
- Generalist PR experience: you will be as comfortable handling corporate announcements and providing strategic advice as you are thinking about creative concepts for clients.
- Relationships and track record: you will have a good knowledge of the media landscape with established relationships and demonstrable coverage delivery in the past.
- Independence: The culture is about getting the job done, it's not about a 9-5 job in the office. They want people who are flexible and take responsibility and initiative for their own work, development, and careers. They trust you to do your job and put in 110% - and for that, they provide a culture of ultimate flexibility and trust.
- Communications: you will have strong communication skills with a focus on both intra- and inter-team collaboration.
- Writing: you are a strong writer with an ability to think and create at pace.
- A creative mindset: They need people who have ideas and are not afraid to share them. People who can think about the problems and challenges their clients face and how they can drive real insight and intelligence that helps them to solve them.
What will you get in return?
In addition to a very competitive starting salary, you will also receive the below benefits:
- The opportunity to join the employee share option scheme.
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performance.
- They also contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes - and you help choose those causes.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company.
- Bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it
If you have experience in the sourcing and sale of promotional products, this company will be interested in speaking to you...
They provide promotional products and incentives to some of the world's biggest online gaming companies. Based in Central London and growing fast, they offer a fun, fast paced working environment where staff are rewarded for their efforts.
- Oversee the production process
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Maintaining an electronic filing system.
- Managing the work of account executive
- Liaise with different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- Manage clients purchases from initial quote stage through to order fulfilment
- Providing formal quotations
- Calculate percentages and negotiate with suppliers to receive the most competitive quotes
- Source and supply merchandise from factories worldwide
- Effective organizational skills and resolving administrative problems.
- Ensuring files are invoiced in right time frame, checking supplier invoice against order.
- Understanding of Promotional Merchandise or have experience in buying (3 years' experience)
- Understanding of Far east sourcing, currency and logistics
- Proficient inf Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Negotiating Skills.
- Good telephone and communication skills and a good standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Adept at managing clients over the phone
- Good time management, organisational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent computer skills, with experience of Word, Excel, and databases.
- Enjoy working in a team environment and able to get on well with all people at all levels.
- Creative with ability to deliver ideas around custom products
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting time for a company that has never been so busy. Having recently moved to new offices, they are looking to hire at least two new client services staff to manage their ever increasing workload. On top of an excellent basic salary, you can expect to receive
- Generous bonus paid quarterly based on GP
- 25 days holiday
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company phone and laptop
- Contributory pension
- Regular company funded days/nights out
- Clear career development plan
- Regular pay reviews
For further information please contact & apply now.