- Account Management (3)
- B2B (1)
- B2C x (6)
- Brand (1)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Copywriting (1)
- Creative (2)
- Creative Strategy (1)
- Digital & Tech (1)
- Marketing & PR (1)
- Project Management / Operations (1)
- Sales (2)
- Strategy (1)
- Permanent (6)
6 B2C Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive - Retail Marketing Agency - Oxfordshire - £27k - £30k Bonus
***Very Flexible working offered***
We are recruiting for a retail focused marketing agency who have been creating campaigns for some of the world's most iconic brands for more than 30 years.
Part of one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world, this agency have 260 employees split across nine offices in the UK & America. They specialise in helping their clients create connected experiences with their customers through core practice areas of Retailer, Shopper and Amazon Marketing Services.
In this case the Senior Account Executive will work very closely with an Account Director and help run several household FMCG accounts.
- Initiatiate projects with clients and gather appropriate information
- Provide accurate direction to creative, production and planning teams
- Provide insightful and constructive input on projects
- Delegate and manage projects within the team
- Timeline and budget development/maintenance
- Vendor meetings and management
- Timely delivery of materials
- Support Manager in development/application of objectives, strategies and delivery of client presentations
- Financial management (estimating time and costs, written estimates, cost-to-dates/tracking, invoices)
- Assist with new business pitches when requested
- Maintain a thorough understanding of new and emerging digital trends as they relate to the following: SEO/SEM, Social Media, Social Advertising, Digital Advertising, Website Development/Maintenance, Google Analytics, Digital and Social Promotions, Mobile Apps, Ecommerce
- Some experience of working in a marketing agency environment
- Ideally some exposure to retail clients and an understanding of the shopper journey
- A positive attitude and ability to build relationships quickly
- Project management experience
- Bags of initiative
- A driving licence and car
What's in it for you?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an incredible agency with big ambitions in the UK.
As you would expect, the benefits are excellent.
- 28 days holiday bank hols
- Contributory pension @ 4%
- Flexible working
- Perk box
- Company car allowance
- Free parking
Please apply ASAP or contact Charlie
Senior Account Manager
Account Manager or Senior Account Manager - Shopper Marketing - Northampton
£32,000 - £42,500, plus extensive benefits package
***FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS AVAILABLE***
***We are recruiting for a leading marketing agency dedicated to the retail sector.***
Huge opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager with experience in an agency environment.
This retail focused marketing agency have been helping clients market their products in store and online for over 20 years. They look after a growing portfolio of household names and due to growth , they're now looking to add a number of people to their client services team.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be pivotal in managing client relationships and ensuring a high level of service delivery across a wide variety of campaigns and activations. Working closely to offer strong support to the Directors on the team, you will be responsible for a high volume of day-to-day processing across a multitude of projects, providing confidence and assurance to clients that projects are being delivered on time, on budget and at the high standard that they have come to trust and respect from the agency.
What do you need?
* Experience in a an agency environment (preferably in the client services team)
* Knowledge of POS and retail marketing
* Ability to deliver a wide range of projects across the marketing mix
* Excellent relationship building skills at all levels
* Great all-round communication skills
* A 'can-do' attitude, with great initiative and willingness to get stuck in
* Great attention to detail and the ability to adhere to brand guidelines
* Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
What's in it for you?
This company take the happiness of their staff very seriously.
On top of the flexible working arrangements on offer (likely 1 - 2 days per week in the office) they offer the following...
- 24 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service
- 2 Duvet days per year
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Private medical insurance
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme.
- Regular company funded events and away days
- Personal development & mentoring programmes
- The opportunity to move across any of the other agencies in the network, there's lots of them!
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact
Senior Marketing Executive - B2C - Education
Senior / Marketing Executive - Youth Education Provider - London
Now over six years old and well established, this company are a force for good and provide impact driven education services for children. They focus on life skills that promote social & emotional wellbeing and dynamic thinking, helping young people to thrive in life; both at home and their future workplace. They now have a growing team of 10 people and expect to flourish as the pandemic comes to an end.
They complement traditional academic education by delivering online & offline courses for 3-15 year olds that develop young peoples' skills in leadership, confidence, resilience, creative problem solving, collaboration and growth mindset.
Their mission is to positively impact and inspire a generation of young people around the world to be the best version of themselves.
This role represents an opportunity to join the team at a pivotal time as they extend their offering to growing the online side of the business and further global expansion.
This role suits a passionate B2C marketer who is ambitious, creative and analytical with good knowledge across the marketing mix.
- Cross channel brand marketing
- Digital marketing exposure, such is email marketing and social media.
- You will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Reporting directly into the CMO you are eager to learn, and will love responsibility and autonomy
- Skills in design, video editing, and digital performance marketing would be a plus
- Work closely with the CMO and Head of Sales to develop an annual comms plan which delivers the brand objectives, drives brand awareness and growth to both a UK and global market
- Work across Digital, PR and Influencer marketing while building strong relationships with digital and PR agencies
- Lead the monthly marketing execution including content creation, digital ad uploads (across IG, IGS and FB), and eCRM
- Weekly KPI reports on all marketing activity, accurate budget management and support the CMO on monthly board update presentations
PR Account Manager (Consumer)
An award-winning central London agency is looking for an Account Manager to work with a varied portfolio of consumer clients including Luxury Travel, Charity and Consumer Tech
Based in the west-end, this impressive independent agency boasts a strong client list across a broad range of sectors. Covering Charity, Sports, Travel, Health, Finance and Technology, the variety of their clients is what truly makes them stand out from the crowd. The team are a social and like-minded bunch (no office politics) and the agency is committed to offering staff the chance work on a diverse portfolio - you won't be 'pigeonholed' here. After a strong start to the year, the agency is looking to bolster its consumer team with the addition of a new Account Manager…
The role offers the opportunity to work closely with the team's director on some very attractive clients in Luxury Travel, Charity, Consumer tech and more. The role offers strong prospects for growth to SAM level in the near future as well as the opportunity to work with new clients/sectors moving forward. the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a history of managing Consumer focused Public relations and Social media campaigns
- A history of working with clients in a variety of sectors is welcomed
- Need a history of managing and developing junior colleagues.
- Need to be a confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- Have a strong understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action
- Variety - This role offers the chance to work across a wide range of Consumer clients in attractive sectors and should be of interest to anyone looking for diversify their experience.
- Opportunity for growth - This role reports directly into the senior team and offers very strong opportunities to contribute to senior discussions and progress in time.
- Zero Politics! - The team here are a close-nit, passionate and social bunch who get on - No politics, no drama, just a great environment and an attractive office/location too!
Creative Copywriter - Strategic Creative Design Agency
Bucks/Berks - NP764 | £30k - £40k
Agencies in the Thames Valley are two-a-penny, they're often B2B focused, working in tight parameters, with tech clients… However, these guys buck the trend! They're nimble, agile, strategic and design orientated, with a culture that is quite something!
They work with some incredibly diverse brands ranging from sporty governing bodies, a leading finances service firm, the camera brand everyone wants to own, a liquid phone network, and many more breakthrough brands. Their aim is to push creative boundaries, really challenge the norm, shred briefs and deliver solutions that are different, that turn heads, that appeal to the target audience across multiple touchpoints and that are influence decisions.
Their team of 30, based in a wonderful Thames Valley location, has the need for a Creative Copywriter who can shift their skills between creating concepts that shine through campaigns, and derving strategic messaging that alters a brand's perception. You'd be working closely with designers and art directors to tackle briefs, conjuring up ideas which fuel campaigns across multiple touchpoints.
You're asking yourself is this role remote or home based? The answer is no, and if you're the type of person who wants to shut themselves away and just churn out work then this role won't be for you. They've worked so hard on their culture, inclusivity and environment, and the people they hire should want to get stuck in. Now that's not to say there isn't any flexibility at all, they're not rigid archaic clock-in/clock-out folk, far from it, but their culture is very important to them. Also, who wouldn't want to drink draught beer or sip cocktails in their very own pub?!?!
Other benefits, to accompany the salary bracket of between £30k and £40k, range from private healthcare, 23 days' holiday, cultural learning days, group life assurance, socials that 'normally' include a summer and Christmas trip abroad and a buy-a-bike scheme.
If this role gets your creative juices flowing, then send over your CV and website showcasing your work, ideas, concepts and overall creative thinking.
Senior PR Account Executive - Gaming/Entertainment
An Award-winning boutique agency with a stellar portfolio of clients in the video game sector is looking for a PR Account Executive or Senior Executive to join their team. Passionate and welcoming team, Amazing client portfolio and a rewarding culture on offer…
Established for over 20 years, this specialist agency has grown alongside the gaming sector it works with to become one of the go-to PR agencies in its field. Winner of multiple best agency awards in it's time, the team here are hugely passionate about the sector and deliver comms, social and influencer campaigns on behalf of many industry giants. Central London based, the agency offers a fun, welcoming environment, progression and training opportunities, and an excellent level of support from senior management for employees at all levels. After a strong start to the year, they are now looking to add to their team.
This is an ideal role for any PR Account Executive or Senior PR Account Executive looking to combine their PR expereince with a personal passionate or interest in gaming. To be considered, you'll need a least a year's expereince in an agency (working with clients in any sector) and a keen interest in gaming and the wider gaming industry (this is important!) Responsibilities will include:
- Working to foster strong relationships with industry Media and Influencers
- Writing and distributing press release, blog and social content for clients
- Regular contact with clients
- Attending industry events/launches
- Helping craft creative pitches for new business
If you're a PR professional looking to combine your work and personal interests in entertainment tech, then this should interest you. You'll be joining an award-winning, stable and well-respected agency and will have the chance to work with some iconic clients from the start. The team are a lovely bunch at all levels and the ole offers good scope for training and further growth