- Account Management (3)
- B2C x (9)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (1)
- Brand (1)
- Business Development (1)
- CRM / Email Marketing (1)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Client Services (2)
- Digital (2)
- Digital PR (1)
- Marketing (2)
- Marketing Science and Statistics (1)
- PR & Partnerships (3)
- Paid Media (1)
- Permanent (9)
9 B2C Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Despite this turbulent time, this fascinating branding & packaging agency are still surging forward. They are looking for an Account Director to be the account lead a global FMCG/drinks brand, could this be you?
Founded nearly 20 years ago by 3 folk who went to university together, they set about to challenge the norm and break down the stigma of regional creative agencies not comparing to their London competition. They've won countless awards in their field - branding & packaging in the FMCG space (plus some corporate branding too) and have an incredible reputation in the industry.
There are 3 main components to the role - Being the Account Lead, Business Development and being a Team Mentor.
As an Account Lead, you'd be in regular communications with various stakeholders within the client, discussing the brand strategy, taking briefs, and offering insight on how to best approach business issues.
Business Development speaks for itself. Alongside growing existing areas of the client account, you'd be tasked with scoping out other revenue streams that you believe the agency could offer value in.
Team Mentorship is hugely important, especially in these surreal times. Arranging conference calls, virtual team meetings and digital brainstorming sessions to really get the most out of your team. Encouraging them, allowing them to flourish, educating them on how to put their best foot forward.
Given the nature of the agency, it's essential you've had experience working in the creative/branding/packaging space, and also with FMCG brands. You'll have proven experience at building and nurturing client relationships, being an astute strategist/planner, and having managed teams previously.
What's in it for you?
- Generous personal development budget to spend as you wish
- Regular inspiration workshops and tickets to creative seminars
- Competitive salary with annual pay reviews
- Flexible working options
- Bonus of up to 10% of salary
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- 23 days holiday (which increases with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days), plus bank holidays, your birthday off, and a Christmas shut down period
Interviews will be conducted both over the phone, with a form of brief to be presented via video link for 2nd stage. Working remotely to begin with is essential, but as time goes on, you'll be expected to be in a commutable distance from their Bristol office. If this is a bit of you, then please do send over your CV for review.
Paid Media Specialist - Luxury Travel - In-house Role
From humble beginnings focusing on skiing holidays, this company has now grown to well over 400 people and are the market leader in multi-purpose luxury travel. They have a few leading brands under their umbrella that are all consistent with their luxury focus. The recent hiring of a new CMO has turned their attention to developing their in-house digital team, with the view to reducing agency spend, although this hire will still be using an agency for lots of the PPC execution.
They are looking for a PPC specialist to join their growing Marketing team on a 12 month fixed term contract, with view to perm. You will be supporting the Head of Performance Marketing with the implementation of paid acquisition strategy (principally PPC) as well as some paid social too, any experience in RTB is a bonus.
Including but are not limited to:
- Manage paid Adwords campaigns on a day-to-day basis, across multiple geographies and multiple brands
- Brief and liaise with external digital marketing agencies on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they deliver to agreed KPIs
- Partner closely with Web Manager / SEO Manager on keyword insight, ad testing and strategy
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Executive to produce appropriate landing pages for digital campaigns
- Input into reporting and KPI measurement for paid media campaigns - daily, weekly, monthly
- Drive conversions and improve the cost per acquisition and revenue from campaigns.
- Plan, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns with a view to increasing Conversions (Leads and Sales) through Keywords, AdCopy, landing page testing and optimisation
- Managing the PPC marketing budget and optimising against business goals
- Acquire new customers to meet channel targets on volume and efficiency
- Campaign set up, implementation and optimisation of search and re-targeting Campaigns
- On-going keyword research, search query analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing, building and processing campaigns via 3rd party tools
- Reporting on and analysing PPC data in order to help make optimisation decisions
- Competitor analysis
- Develop a relationship with major media providers (primarily Google) and maximising returns
Candidates with a strong blend of the below experience would be a great fit for the role!
- Demonstrable experience managing Adwords and Adcentre accounts for brands
- Experience in setting up and running Paid Social Campaigns
- Google qualified
- Can demonstrate successful optimisation and ROI improvement
- Ideally experience of using a Bid Management tool e.g. Marin, Kenshoo
- Highly analytical, an advanced user of Excel
- Ability to carry out conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Good understanding of conversion path / user journey analysis process and ability to make actionable recommendations based on performance analysis
What's in it for you?
They offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 'Cycle to work' scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel discounts
- Travel insurance
PR Account Manager - Large Consumer Brands
If you're a PR Account Manager or Senior Executive looking to work with the highest tier consumer brands, then this could be for you. A wonderful independent consumer agency is looking for Account Managers to join them - Strong prospects and Top clients in Lifestyle, tech Food & more…
A lovely bunch who really do know their stuff, this highly respected consumer agency has been working with massive B2C brands for well over a decade and are continuing to grow well. Their varied client base covers Lifestyle, Consumer Tech, Food & Drink and Beauty, and while a lot of agencies claim to work with high value clients, this agency really means it (global brands with a creative, open minded approach). The MD is hugely passionate about the business and its staff and has a strong track record for providing excellent training and progression opportunities as well as well as a host of other perks and benefits. In a nutshell, this is an environment you'll want to work in, clients you'll want to work with and somewhere that offers real prospects for growth…
Reporting directly to a highly expereinced Senior Account Director, this role will involve overseeing campaigns for large consumer brands from the start. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience (ideally agency side) working with consumer brands and will be comfortable managing a small team and having sole responsibility for clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Working to develop unusual creative ideas for clients.
- Helping to secure exceptional coverage across Lifestyle media
- Helping to nurture and develop junior staff members
- Fostering strong, lasting relationships with clients built on trust and respect.
- Staying up to date with social trends
What's in it for you?
- High Value clients (really!)
- Truly creative approach to campaigns
- Proven Prospects for growth.
- Social team
- Respected agency
- Supportive and hands-on senior team
PR Account Director - Luxury Travel
An Award-Winning, Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio is looking for an experienced consumer PR Account Director...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central Europe and the Med all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a real family feel at this agency, something that contributes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exciting time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of another Account Director.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients as well as managing a team and winning new business where possible. This role can be taken on either a full time or part time basis (4 days per week) and the main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- generate strategic PR plans incorporating creative and innovative communication strategies fully reflecting client objectives and challenges
- implement a broad range of PR activities including pitching and placing feature articles, organising media events, planning and hosting media trips, responding to media enquiries etc.
- produce a wide range of materials, including press releases, project and new business proposals, presentations and all other forms of communications content that delivers against client or agency objectives
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure retention and growth of the business, as well as Identifying and converting opportunities to grow and develop accounts with new and existing clients
- Identify, generate and qualify new business leads and Manage new business opportunities through to conversion
This is an ideal role for an experienced travel PR professional looking for a senior level role with scope for further growth. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and the work life balance of offer is also very rare indeed at Account Director level. International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role and the team here are a talented and welcoming bunch.
Tired of big agency politics? Want to work on a global client that listen to what you say?
This independent, integrated agency based in West London are looking for an Account Director to join their growing team and work on a global client.
A relatively small but growing agency based in West London that punch well above their weight. Everyone that works in this agency loves it, they have a real focus on personal development and encourage autonomy. Specialising in Travel & Leisure they work with a range of exciting clients, in this case a giant in the financial services space.
A digitally focused AD you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns and communications allocated to your account team. You will endeavour to deliver to the very highest standards in the industry and help ensure that projects meet their specific commercial and performance targets. Working within a collaborative environment you will be managing a major account for the agency and so your client facing skills will be second to none.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the implementation of campaigns as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Ensure that the work you do for your clients happens on time and on budget
- Comfortable creating basic project time-plans or design task briefs
- Experience of client services admin systems
- Ensure that you gain an understanding of your client's business, marketing operations and competitors by keeping up to date with news and industry news
- Ensure that the client feedback is communicated, so that you develop the very best marketing solutions for your clients
- Ensure that you understand and consider all the processes (internal & external) required to deliver the client's marketing activity
- Assist your account team in the creative briefing process
Obviously the above states a few key responsibilities, you will not be harnessed in this role and will be able to use your imagination to create fantastic campaigns for your clients.
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary ranging from £50-60k dependent on experience.
- 25 days holiday
- Regular social events
- Personable, brilliant working environment
Senior Account Manager
An award winning marketing communications agency specialising in employee engagement based in stunning offices in North Oxfordshire. This independent, growing business work with an extensive list of blue-chip clients in the FMCG, Telco/mobile and IT sectors. They are experts at helping big businesses motivate and retain their staff. They do this by developing rewards programmes, team building activities, product launches, exhibitions, customer incentives and promotions usually with a digital element.
You will be responsible for bringing to fruition a range of digital marketing programmes and the strategic planning of the clients' requirements as part of ongoing marketing and reward programmes. Leaning on your account management experience you will play a key part in driving the success of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop existing accounts - growing depth of contacts and size of opportunities
- Work within a team structure, motivating, guiding and developing those in your team
- Take responsibility for client relationships, account targets, account performance,
- Own all client proposals, budgets and client comms, utilizing your team to provide excellence
- Own the strategic development of the account and the teams knowledge of client objectives
This is a really exciting time to be joining this agency as they begin a massive growth phase, the team provide a fun, upbeat environment and there is loads of scope to develop your career in account/project management.
What's in it for you?
As you might imagine, this business know how to look after their staff. Besides the opportunity to work for a market leading agency in a great location, you can also expect to receive,
- Private Healthcare
- Very generous bonus scheme
- Regular social events
- Career development programme
To find out more please apply with your CV ASAP!
CRM / Email Automation Executive
This is a brilliant opportunity for a CRM / Email marketer with 1-3 years experience in CRM to join a well-regarded advertising agency based on the Bucks/Herts border.
This agency has been running successfully now for over 30 years and are well known for their award winning advertising campaigns covering strategic, creative, media, CRM and digital solutions to B2B and B2C brands within education, automotive, financial services, leisure and charity.
They're a friendly, motivated team of 40 people based in attractive, easily accessible offices with parking on site. They are IPA Platinum accredited and invest heavily in training and development for their staff.
This role is an urgent requirement for the agency with a growing team. If you have experience in using marketing automation and CRM platforms like Eloqua, ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, Marketo or Pardot this should suit you very well. Experience with Digital Asset Management platforms, web analytics and marketing dashboards a bonus.
The clients are prestigious education institutions and high end automotive brands so an interest in cars and or luxury products would help but is far from essential. The main job responsibilities are listed below…
- Running marketing automation programmes for a clients across multiple sectors
- Planning and implementing marketing automation flows
- CRM configuration and contact management
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Excellent administration - client comms, reports, etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
What's in it for you?
This agency pay well, you can expect a basic of £30-35k dependent on experience, they provide a fun, collaborative environment and invest more than any other we know in the training and development of their staff (IPS Platinum accreditation for CPD).
In addition, you can expect to receive,
- Flexible working hours
- Regular drinks/meal at the company's expense
- Pension 5%
- Generous holiday allowance, 23 days plus Christmas with the ability to buy more
- Monthly check ins
- Early finish on Fridays
- Free fruit
- Gym membership
- Wellbeing day off
If you'd like to find out more, please contact
Would you be interested in joining one of the most awarded, highly regarded agencies in the world? This is the chance to work in incredible offices with even more incredible clients...
We are recruiting for one of the world's biggest marketing agencies based slap bang in the centre of London.
They're looking for a talented, ambitious Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis, helping to run a huge automotive client.
What's it all about?
This role is based in the "Learning Communications" team. They're responsible for creating engaging marketing communications designed to aid staff development and make businesses more effective. In this case you would be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing - you'll be meeting the client on a weekly basis and ensure that everything is running smoothly - end to end delivery.
So along with all the usual skills associated with this role, you'll need to be:
- capable of quickly understanding and communicating complex subject areas
- adept at writing, copy checking and reviewing creative work
- experienced in managing budgets
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
You will support an Account Director and work closely with the creative studio, finance, the digital (dev) team and the programme management team.
It would be advantageous to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment, and even more advantageous if you have covered internal communications.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to join one of the world's best respected marketing communications agencies and work on a legendary automotive brand. You will be exposed to the whole marketing spectrum from print to web builds, to events and video.
The benefits package is as good as you would imagine, you can expect:
- 25 days holiday
- free food and drink
- Birthday off
- Comprehensive career development programme
- Active company social
- Season ticket loan
- Beautiful offices in central London
- Regular reviews
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment
PR Account Manager - Luxury Travel
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
An Award-Winning,Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio and a social, close-nit team is looking for an PR Account Manager with consumer experience...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central europe and the medditerainian all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a realfamily feel at this agency, something that contriubtes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exctiing time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of a another PR Account Manager...
As a PR Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients, supporting Account Directors on new business ventures and helping to develop junior colleagues. Travel PR experience is a bonus but it not a requirement, all the agency ask, is you have akeen interest in working with travel clients and you have consumer PR experience (agency side). Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for client servicing, planning and building long term relationships with clients.
- Execute and manage a full range of account work, ensuring that allocated tasks and projects are completed on time and addressing any barriers in a positive manner
- To act (on some accounts) as the key client contact building lasting relationships with clients
- To be able to put together meaningful PR plans with only minimal amends from senior team members
- Ensure that clients receive value for money, and that their business, as well as PR objectives drive all campaign work.
This is an ideal role for an experienced consumer PR professional looking for a welcoming agency who truly value their staff. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and are enjoying an exciting time. International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role as well as the opportunitiy to work alongside some highly experienced industry experts.
If you think you have the experience this agency would value please get in touch (in full confidence)