2 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Sales Development Representative
The UK's leading customer experience management platform that are looking to add a couple of SDRs to their ever-growing team in Birmingham.
Over 300 leading brands use their state-of-the-art platform to manage their interactions online.
The role will be to generate new business and opportunities, working closely with the Marketing team to achieve the ambitious, but achievable, new business targets.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts.
They are offering a basic salary of £25-28k £12-16k OTE uncapped (depending on experience).
- Creating new business opportunities
- Work closely with the internal Sales and Marketing teams
- Hit and exceed weekly KPIs and Sales Metrics
- Contact prospective businesses via phone, email and other forms of communication
- At least 6 months of sales experience in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Results-driven and positive mindset with a passion to grow your career
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture, who cares about your progression
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive Salary the opportunity to earn an annual bonus
- Training and development for each member of the team
- Fantastic redone office
- Remote working and flexitime options
Business Development Manager - Promotional Merchandise
One of the UK's longest standing Bespoke merchandise Businesses is looking for a senior Business development professional to join their team. Stable, successful business, Exciting growth opportunity and a supportive senior management team…
This long standing promotional merchandise business have grown exceptionally well since their founding and are now widely recognized as one of the top bespoke merchandise producers in the UK. With 6 offices across the UK, Europe and the Far east, they service global clients in multiple regions and pride themselves on their innovative and creative approach. The business work with large global clients as well as smaller national names in a range of sectors that include Retail, Fashion, Health & Beauty and Hospitality among others. The team are a passionate bunch who benefit from supportive leadership, realistic expectations and a rewarding culture build on trust. As a result of exceptional year on year growth, the business is now ready to push further, and is looking to hire a dedicated new business professional to help them achieve this:
Reporting directly into the senior management team, this is a vital role for the business that will see the successful candidate leading new business efforts with strong support from managing partners. It's a role that would suit any Senior Sales or New business manager from within the Promotional merchandise sector who is looking for a role with excellent scope for growth and earning potential in a stable and supportive environment (and one with realistic expectations). Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with senior management to approach and lead pitches to potential new clients
- Further developing prospect lists from existing client portfolios
- Assisting in the growth and development of existing accounts circa £1m per annum
- Responding quickly to inbound sales enquires and working closely with design team to present the most compelling solutions to new prospects
This role offers the opportunity to join a well run, award-winning business at an exciting time in their development. You'll get to work closely with the senior management team to help drive growth and the role offers excellent scope for progression and the building of a dedicated new business team moving forward. The strong design-led approach of the business offers an excellent USP which helps them standout from their competitors and adds serious weight to new business pitches (an area they've had great success in of late). The role offers a strong salary, with commission and bonus on top as well the flexibility to work from home up to 3 days a week if preferable.