- Account Management (4)
- B2B (2)
- B2C (1)
- Business Development (1)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Category Insights (1)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Construction (1)
- Content marketing (1)
- Copywriting (1)
- Creative (1)
- Front End Development (1)
- Marketing (1)
- PR & Partnerships (3)
- Project Management / Operations (1)
- Promotional Products (1)
- Permanent (14)
2 Digital Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Head of Content - SaaS
From humble beginnings in 2012, this company now employee over 60 people at their cutting edge, purpose-built offices. Their enterprise B2B software is loved by some of the world's leading companies and they are growing exponentially. They are an engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning the entire focus is on product excellence and delighting customers.
About the Role
They are looking for an experienced Head of Content to take full ownership of the content strategy output. This person will manage one full time content writer and will work alongside the lead generation, tech evangelist and web teams to ensure high quality content is produced at scale and is effectively presented across website and e-mail campaigns. While this role requires management skills (proof-reading and project management), you will also be required to write original copy individually.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end content production pipeline and messaging, including managing one full time content writer, project-manage internal subject matter experts and external sources.
- Review and maintain content calendar, ensuring timely delivery.
- Review and uphold tone of voice and messaging consistency across all properties.
- Write content pieces from scratch, including desk research, interviews all the way to 1st draft.
- Deliverables include web pages, sales enablement materials, case studies, blogposts, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and SEO keywords input to lead generation team.
- Review, edit and deliver high quality content quickly, including case studies, interviews & blogposts.
- Decide the most effective way of presenting content inventory, with inputs from the lead generation and web UX teams.
- At least 5 years in roles where writing or proof-reading technical copy was a big part of your job.
- High-output, high-quality technical content writer.
- Your work should require little or no review & edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills in the tech industry, ideally in software.
What will you get in return?
- Great culture: We put culture first and believe in creating a great environment where people are happy to come to work every day.
- Stunning office: Picture yourself in a brand-new, state-of-the-art office
- Edge technology: Use the latest tools & practices in every area of the business to work fast and smart
- Gadgets galore: Fancy a sit-stand desk? Want to try out an Oculus Rift or Microsoft HoloLens? Look no further
- Smart colleagues: Be part of a great team, working with talented, like-minded peers
- Take a break: Eat some free snacks or a great coffee and relax with a game of table-football or ping-pong
- Social: From tech meetups to rollercoasters, from poker to board games, from Star Wars to cocktails, there's always tons going on.
- BENEFITS: 10% pension, Private Health, 25 days holiday, competitive Salaries.
This software firm have revolutionised the way the construction industry operates, with their cutting-edge products. There's facial recognition and fingerprint technology for added security around large sites, there's procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, design software to help with creating drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist bids and tenders.
All in all, they have 5 different products, all with a Marketing Manager assigned to each product. At present copy is either outsourced to freelancers, or done by the Marketing Mangers themselves - this is where you come in as a Copywriter; freeing up the Marketing Managers to write engaging content that turns heads, influences decisions, and informs decision makers.
You could be writing a wide range of material from blog posts, whitepapers, creative messaging, social media copy, press releases, internal comms, web publications, research driven copy and more. A wide mix of work which should provide you with lots of variety to keep you entertained.
Sat within a marketing team of 8, you'd be reporting into an experienced, insightful and driven Chief Marketing Officer, who has some amazing growth plans for the marketing department. To give you an idea of the company's growth, they hired over 140 people last year!
Given the nature of the client, writing in the B2B space is crucial, and preferably having experience in writing for the construction sector, or another relevant/transferrable industry.
In the current climate, working from home is paramount, and as time goes on your offices would be based in Central London. It's a real chance to join a company that are striding forward and changing the way the construction industry works.
If you're interested, please send over a CV and folio that showcases your breadth of writing ability.