1 Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Advertising Operations Manager
One of the UK's longest established, and most well-respected media groups is looking for a Senior Advertising operation Manager to lead planning and execution for a range of digital campaigns.
Established over 150 years ago, this multimedia, news and publishing brand is one of the UK's finest and most respected. Delivering award winning journalistic content for international print and digital distribution, this world-renowned media group is continuing to grow year on year. Their large UK team are based in stellar central London offices and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting, and highly rewarding workplace environment. Their rapidly growing operations team are integral to the groups marketing efforts and they now have need of a senior manager to join them and take the lead on a range of technical projects.
Reporting directly into the head of the operations team, this is a vital role that will see the successful candidate planning, executing and optimizing a range of digital advertising campaigns aimed at attracting subscribers. It's a role that offers the opportunity to work with the highest tier partner brands in many sectors and the ideal candidate will:
- Have strong previous experience working in an Ad ops or Ad tech role at manager level
- Have previous expereince with tools (or similar to) such as Google Ad manager, Teads, Liveintent, Art19, Grapeshot and some understanding of HTML would be a bonus
- Be comfortable working directly with senior external stakeholders.
This role offers the opportunity to undertake a senior role at one of the world's largest media groups in a rapidly growing team. You'll get to work with a multitude of iconic partnered brands and the role offers outstanding prospects for further growth. The team are welcoming, inclusive and the business offers an award-winning environment and benefits/perks offering that includes (but is not limited to):
- Medical Cover
- Flexible lifestyle and Wellbeing benefits package
- Hybrid working
- Increased shared Parental leave offering
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Multiple progression avenues
- Above Average holiday allowance
- Above average pension contribution