2 Front End Development Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Digital Design Lead
Digital Design Lead | Integrated B2B Agency
South West London | £50k - £55k | NP742
This tremendous agency is looking for someone to join them at the helm of their digital department. I dynamic Digital Design Lead who is a true collaborator, idea generator and executor who is always up for pushing boundaries.
You will ll be the go-to person for all digital projects, leading by example and helping shape processes and best practice. They're not just looking for a head-down designer - you'll need to have the ability to sell work into clients, think commercially and work cross-functionally with development, project management and account management teams. Mentoring and developing your team is also a huge part of the role, motivating, inspiring, and assisting their career growth
The clients you'd be working with are in the b2b space, primarily global tech brands, but also some really cool and interesting start up and fintech brands. You would be producing a range of digital content for these clients; whilst devising the optimum way to highlight the incredible content this agency is renowned for producing.
Knowing UI and UX inside out is crucial, but the main goal is bringing a portfolio of ground-breaking and head-turning ideas, executed beautifully, and spanning the whole digital spectrum.
There's 25 days holiday on offer, along with the £50k/£55k salary. Then there's the soft bens like breakfasts and lunches etc. and then life assurance and group income protection. The offices are based in South West London, and when things return to 'normality' being in the office 2 days a week minimum is the most likely scenario.
Look forward to seeing your folio, bursting at the seams with digital concepts that make people say WOW!
Full stack Dev
Senior Front End (React) Developer
Leading Martech Consultancy
£50-60,000 plus excellent holiday and benefits
- You have a background in WordPress and know how to leverage the power of large CMS systems to help digital products stand out
- You like working with utility based CSS frameworks and the best parts of bootstrap! You take pride in your code and making it simple for others to engage with.
- You know the impact of code on SEO and like working with marketing technologists to bring new ideas to the table.
- You like working with clients and helping them identify the best option possible for their digital products and shaping their digital future.
- You like problem solving, working with developers and sharing your knowledge on how to produce the best React solutions.
- You love building products in your spare time and are constantly looking into new technologies and the value they bring to the digital industry.
- West London/remote/flexible working options
- Ideally £50-60,000 with some flexibility where needed, plus excellent benefits
Please contact for more info.