6 Sales Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Business Development Director
Business Development Director - Market Research
Central London- Remote/3 days WFH
£70,000-£80,000 basic plus OTE
- Upselling accounts by selling in complex intangible solutions
- Building rapport quickly in order to capitalize on relationships formed
- Capable of creating and delivering presentations to c-suite individuals whilst leading the meeting and identifying the needs of the clients
- Working with clients within Tech or Saas sector
What they would like from you.
- At least 5 years experience either within a research organization in the Tech/SaaS space
- Capable of managing a large target of circa £1m-£1.5 as they grow
- Knowledge of the lead generation process in order to leverage passive marketing campaigns
- Highly adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment where things change rapidly.
- Knowledge of various research methodologies
If this sounds something you might be interested in please apply to find out more.
Account Director - Promotional Merchandise
An industry leading promotional merchandising business is looking for an experienced industry professional to join them as an Account Director. Stable, long-standing business with strong global client portfolio.
This global merchandising business partner with some of largest companies in the world of Entertainment, Leisure and retail and have grown into one of the leading businesses in their sector over the last 20 years. With a large in-house design and creative team, the business prides itself on offering unique and bespoke merchandise to clients for general retail sale, marketing campaigns, launches and event support. With offices in the U.K, U.S and Far east, their growing team are diverse and close-nit bunch who enjoy strong development opportunities and some exceptional central London offices. As a result of early year growth, the business is now in need of an experienced industry Account Director or Senior Manager to join them…
This is an important senior role for the business that will see the successful candidate reporting directly to the senior management team while overseeing a small team of their own. To be considered for the role, you'll need strong expereince in the merchandise/premiums sector and must be a commercially minded salesperson with the ability to foster relationships with clients. Responsibilities will include
- Oversee and strengthen sales and business development strategy
- Lead and mentor sales team
- Grow strong lasting relationships with key global clients
- Support with new business pitching while helping to identify and pursue opportunities of you own
- Input at senior management meetings.
If you're a senior sales professional in the Merchandise industry looking for stable role with plenty of opportunity for growth, then this should interest you. You'll be joining a respected, creative and global business and will work with an excellent portfolio of clients in attractive sectors. The opportunity for senior team growth is very much here and despite recent global uncertainty the business is doing well.
Recruitment Resourcer - Full OR Part time - Buckinghamshire
Who are we?
We're a sales and marketing recruitment agency made up of an outgoing, friendly team of ten people based in a lovely converted barn in a village just outside Aylesbury.Our office is open plan with a "flat structure" which basically means there are no egos and everyone here supports each other.
We have been working with marketing, advertising, PR and design agencies since 2001 and our clients love us. However, they only love us because we find them the best people, that's where you come in…
We are looking for either a recent graduate OR someone with previous recruitment experience as a consultant or resourcer. Basically, we need someone to help us source candidates for our clients through every available channel. This could mean writing adverts, searching job boards or researching prospective clients.
We offer a positive, fun working environment with free parking, regular social events and the opportunity to earn a generous bonus for every candidate we successfully place!
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A driving licence & car
- Enthusiasm & Initiative
- Experience of writing punchy, attention grabbing short copy
- An analytical mind
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Reporting experience (able to quickly show results at the end of each month)
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the success of a small business. Work on hours that suit you on an autonomous basis, come up with your own ideas and be paid a bonus for any leads created.
Please apply now
Sales Development Rep
Sales Development Representative - Heavily funded SaaS Platform - Healthtech
Working for a fast growing UK based Healthtech platform. They looking to add a number of Sales Development Representatives to their team.
- Call and email prospects each day.
- Follow-up on inbound leads and provide appropriate information to foster lead relationships.
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in the and providing the sales team with detailed information about the lead.
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to their new point of contact
- 0-2 years of experience in sales, marketing or telemarketing.
- Proven track record for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and on social media.
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent and strong attention to detail.
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to their new Account Executive or Sales Director.
For more information please contact Ollie at Stonor
Sales Account Manager - Promotional Merchandise
A industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for an experienced, sales focused account handler to join their global team. Top tier brands, strong earning potential and a massive support network on offer.
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth, the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry with the drive necessary to help them continue to thrive.
Reporting directly to the sales Director, this important role will see the successful candidate working across several key clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with established brands/accounts from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to find a stable role with potential, then this role should appeal to you...
Partnerships Manager (Sales)
Sales Executives Required for Heavily funded SaaS Platform
London - £28,000 Basic £52,000 OTE
Are you looking for a sales role with an achievable OTE? You might want to check this one out…
We are working with a rapidly expanding UK based SAAS platform who are hiring salespeople like you right now.
What's it all about?
This role is based in a busy office in the centre of London.
It reports directly to the Head of Sales and sits within a successful, young team focusing on the private medical sector. (But you don't need any experience in that space)
The role is aimed at prospecting and closing potential new customers, working alongside the Customer Success team, and building relationships within the sector.
If you are ambitious, hard-working and a fast-learner they will train and support you to become an accomplished salesperson who can quickly progress.
You will need the following skills:
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Strong phone presence and confidence.
- Previous experience in any form of consultative sales.
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook and Windows applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree desired.
- Must be London based (eventually)
What's in it for you?
On top of what is already a very competitive salary and bonus, you can expect:
- Hybrid remote/office working model.
- Remote working (initially).
- Private healthcare
- Training and development budget
- Weekly yoga/meditation/sports sessions.
- Friday drinks.
- Access to a range of offers & discounts from high street retailers.
- Company paid activities (squash, darts, football, and more).
- Discounted Gym membership to over 3,000 participating gyms, pools, studios.
- 25 days holiday
- Pension contribution
If you'd like to find out more, please email