They are looking for someone tuned in to the latest algorithm developments, analytically minded, and able to lead a brilliant team's delivery across Technical SEO, Content and Digital PR.
2 SEO Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
SEO director - Digital Agency - £50,000 - £60,000
A well-respected digital agency of 20 people with a flexible and dedicated approach to work, have just recorded a record uplift on YoY revenue and as a result, are looking to add to their SEO team. In fact, they have increased their revenue YoY for the last 5 years. They are search marketing specialists and promote a collaborative; family feel throughout the agency. They reward their staff very well indeed through competitive London weighted salaries and a host of great benefits. They are based in an attractive location in Bucks which is based near to a station towards the end of the Met line, but parking is also available for drivers.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Leadership of the SEO team, including: Training, Mentoring, Support, Resource & Project Management
- Ensuring clear value reporting on SEO activities
- Keeping on top of the latest Google algorithm development
- Demonstrating thought leadership to the outside world, both to clients and other agencies
- Supporting the New Business process
- Support account managers
They are looking for someone who would like to be a senior figure within the agency and be given all the tools to build upon an already very successful functuon.
Key experience and skillset required:
- Superb proven skills and demonstrable knowledge of SEO, across: Strategy, Technical, Content Creation, Digital PR
- Agency experience managing a team
- A scientific testing approach with strong data analysis
- High competent in a range of tools, including: Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog and AHREFs a distinct advantage - if not, then similar
- Able to take a lead role in developing our SEO services and client base
- Able to demonstrate good client communication and management skills
- Good understanding of site architecture
- Clear on the technologies behind websites, best practice UX and the components which contribute towards effective landing pages
- Experience promoting content and websites through social media
- Working knowledge of PPC search
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
SEO Account Manager
SEO Manager - Integrated Digital Agency - Berkshire / Remote working - £35,000
Over the past 18 months, this integrated digital services business has seen significant growth, expanding from a team of 4 to over 10. In addition to some long-standing clients, they have become a trusted partner of various marketing agencies, become their digital expert extension.
They are truly integrated across digital, offering design and build right through to ongoing management of the website marketing from content & SEO to paid media. Relationships often start with the design of the website, but as the relationship forged and the work is so strong, they very often become a multi-channel retained clients.
The role & personal attributes:
As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning & implementing client SEO strategies as well as helping manage the relationship. Despite being the agency SEO expert, you will have exposure to other channels and the desire to build a team.
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below attributes:
- Around 3 years previous SEO experience, with some experience on the agency side
- Strong understanding of website performance metrics
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento, Demandware and Joomla
- Backend SEO Elements Knowledge and implementation
- Good understanding of Local & Mobile Search Strategy
- Deep understanding of Integration of Digital Channels with SEO
- Up to date knowledge of historical and current SEO information and trends
- Familiarity with industry tools
- Google Analytics expertise
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience using SEM Rush
- Some understanding of PPC and Paid Social advertising
- Some understanding of Wordpress and React
- Content editing skills
What will you get in return?
In addition to the huge opportunity for overseeing a division within a successful and growing agency, you will get the below benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Very flexible working arrangement after COVID. You can expect to work from home 3-4 days per week should you wish.
- A young, smart and dynamic team
- Lovely office in Berkshire to use at your leisure