1 UI Design Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Full Stack Web Developer (C# / ASP.NET / MVC)
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
Full Stack Web Developer - C# / ASP.NET / MVC - £50,000
This agency are a well-established website design and development agency based in Oxfordshire / Buckinghamshire in a lovely refurbished country office.
They have been around for over 20 years and have built up a wide and varied set of clients from large blue chips right the way down to smaller, local SMEs. They mostly operate at the more technical end of website development with core expertise being the build of bespoke, responsive business driven web applications. These range from beautifully presented brochure sites right the way through to eCommerce sites, complex online calculators, learning platforms, and business management and MI portals.
To complement web design and development services they also operate and manage their own highly robust hosting infrastructure for the secure hosting of all our web applications.
The Role & YOU:
All new developments use the Umbraco Content Management solution, so experience of this will be a significant benefit, as will any previous employment gained specifically within a Web Agency role.
The teamwork in both agile and waterfall methodologies depending on the client and the project's requirements, using Daily Stand Up's and Jira based Project Management.
- Mixture of new projects and developments and maintenance of existing web applications
- Collaborate with development and business teams to ensure efficient delivery of projects within deadlines
- Plan and forecast delivery milestones of project work
- Support less experienced members of the development team
- ASP.NET / MVC with C#
- HTML / CSS
- Sass / Less
- jQuery AJAX JSON
- MS SQL Server
- Umbraco CMS
- JIRA / Confluence
- SVN / Git Source Code Control
- Agile Working
- OWASP Top 20
- A team player, but also able to work effectively from home as needs be
- Ideally 2 years Agency experience
- Good front-end development and a good eye for realising design
- Experience of working to deadlines and ability to prioritise workload
- They offer Industry competitive salaries, a generous Christmas bonus pot, and an above statutory workplace pension scheme, along with an understanding for the need for flexible working.