You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager - B2B Technology StartUp
The company are a small but rapidly growing tech start-up in incubation phase. They were spun out from, and are backed by, their parent company who are a hugely successful and profitable tech scale up. The parent company were founded in 2011 are fast becoming the best dashboarding tool for Enterprise IT and DevOps. While delivering SCOM based dashboards, they parent company came across a number of opportunities in SCOM itself that it felt would be best delivered by a dedicated team - so this exciting startUp were born.
They were established early in 2019 to give Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (aka SCOM) some much needed love, filling core platform holes, extending its core capabilities and integrating it into other tools such as ServiceNow - the best of breed ITOM and ITSM platform on the market.
You will be the first Marketeer in a small but rapidly growing company. You will be responsible for establishing digital presence, overseeing events and all aspects of product marketing. Your work will be instrumental in the success of the business
- Producing eye-catching, engaging content such as infographics, videos, blogs and more
- Delivering beautifully designed and intelligently crafted emails
- Creating lead nurture automation in existing automation platform (ActiveCampaign)
- Helping capitalise on the many leads free downloads generate
- Setting up and owning Google AdWords to promote products
- SEO optimization
- Creating great posts to grow social media following and engagement
- Helping plan and manage events in the UK and around the world, with opportunities to attend too
- Using best-of-breed digital technologies like ActiveCampaign, Wordpress, Google Analytics, and more
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years experience in digital marketing
- Experience in marketing software products
- A bachelors degree
- Take a hands on approach
- Pride in the work you do
- Passion for your role and field
- The drive to start something from scratch and the grit to stick with it when the journey is hard
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday Bank Holidays
- Top tier pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- 10% company bonus
- Core hours of 10am-4pm
- Some flexible / remote working offered