You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Commercial Director - Public Relations Agency
An award-winning Travel focused PR consultancy are looking to expand their senior management team with the addition of a commercial director. Ideal role for any senior PR professional looking to address work life balance while still working at the highest level…
For over fifteen years this award-winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency works with clients from central Europe and the Mediterranean all the way to Central America and beyond. They have grown steadily since their founding and are now one of the top regional agencies in the UK. Their medium sized team are welcoming, social and passionate about their work. Anyone joining can expect a real family feel at this agency, something that contributes a great deal to their notably low staff turnover. It's an exciting time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has seen the need to expand the senior team.
As commercial director, the successful candidate will form an integral part of the agency's senior team and will have responsibility for developing and overseeing the execution of new business strategy. The ideal candidate will need to have extensive PR agency experience and a strong track record of delivering strong new business results. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing new business strategy, new business budget and ensuring that revenue targets are being hit.
- Proactively manage wider team through the new business process from pitch through to conclusion
- Working closely with Managing Director and senior team members to evolve and develop strategic new business initiatives that separate the agency from its competitors.
- Continue to play a role in leading and motivating the wider team to deliver great results
- Chance to join the senior team or a top regional agency (regularly out-performing London counterparts)
- Strong focus on work-life balance (Flexible working and work from home offered)
- Outstanding global client base in Luxury Travel sector
- Highly social team - exceptionally low staff turnover
- Strong prospects for growth alongside ambitious agency plans.