Research Manager Berkshire 1 day in the office a week
Fantastic chance for someone with 2+ years of market research OR insights experience to join an independent market research agency! The agency is nearing 50 staff and works with some of the world’s largest tech-focused brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment and team are superb and this is reflected in their interview process.
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight to some of the world’s largest technology brands. They have continued to see significant growth over the last 4 years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research and expert client advice.
What they would like from you?
Proven working knowledge of quantitative research methods from work experience in relevant business
Track record of good client management/interactions
Ability to analyse data and create a compelling story from it
Proven ability to work as part of a team in a relevant company
Strong experience working on multiple projects at different stages at the same time
Mixed Methods research would also be great but not essential
What’s in it for you?
The role is paying an excellent saalry with the potential for an 8% bonus too. You would only need to go into the office 20% of the week OR month and have the other 80% at home. It would be totally up to you, if you would prefer an office environment and like to go in more but equally, you can break that 20% up into one full day or two mornings etc. They have staff based all over in Bristol, London, Birmingham and Berkshire where they are based.
Their core hours are 10-4 so you can always start early and finish early or vice versa.
Finally, it’s an opportunity to work for a company that truly promotes work-life balance and be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach out directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment