Research Manager (Senior Research Executives will also be considered)
Up to £35,000 DOE, Berkshire (WORK FROM HOME 3-4 DAYS post-Covid) Immediate start, remote onboarding.
Fantastic chance for someone with 3-10 years market research OR insights experience to join a market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing 50 staff and works with some of the world's largest tech-focused brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight to some of the world's largest technology brands. They have continued to see significant growth over the last 4 years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research and expert client advice.
What they would like from you?
- Proven working knowledge of quantitative research methods from work experience in relevant business
- Track record of good client management/interactions
- Ability to analyse data and create a compelling story from it
- Proven ability to work as part of a team in a relevant company
- Strong experience working on multiple projects at different stages at the same time
- Capabilities in the following key areas; accuracy, attention to detail, teamworking, deadline management, workload management
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £26,000 and £35,000, a contributory pension plan, a bonus scheme (paid quarterly), cool open-plan office with free parking, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches and more.
Finally, it's an opportunity to work for a company that truly promotes work-life balance and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach of directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment