You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Account Manager / Snr AM - Integrated Marketing - Berkshire - £30,000 - £42,000
Looking to progress your career in a marketing agency?
We're recruiting for an award winning, Berkshire based marketing agency who specialise in creative campaigns for luxury brands, in particular within the property sector. The team is made up of 50 people spanning client services and creative, on this occasion they are looking for a bright individual who ideally has some experience in a marketing or design agency.
As an Account Manager, you will work alongside the account directors, often liaising directly with clients to understand their challenges. You'll collaborate with internal teams of designers, strategists and artworkers helping to develop thoughtful solutions and deliver projects. You'll work on a variety of projects supporting the client services team from start to finish enabling efficient and smooth management of timelines, budgets and deliverables.
- Support the account lead in coordinating delivery across multiple client accounts to meet clients' needs in an agile and responsive way.
- Support the account lead in project planning ensuring team members are briefed accurately, on time and in line with the right process.
- Project management of integrated marketing campaigns including budgets and timelines.
- The ability to adapt to new situations and communicate with those around you.
- At least two years in either an agency, or an in house marketing team.
- Teamwork and flexibility
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
- A curious spirit with a thoughtful and considered approach.
- Experience in client services isn't a necessity but would be a big advantage.
What's in it for you?
This agency has always had a great reputation and lead the way in terms of providing a healthy, fun culture for their team. They ensure that everyone who joins is put onto a tailored career development plan with regular pay reviews. As such, their staff turnover is very low.
On top of the usual benefits you can expect
- Flexible working, usually 2-3 days per week in the office
- Regular days/nights out on the company
- Designated budget for external training
- Company Bonus
- 25 days paid holiday plus Christmas
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact