Marketing Manager - Integrated Marketing Agency - Berkshire - £35,000 - £40,000
***Flexible working available***
Are you a Marketing Executive or Manager looking for something different?
We're recruiting for an award winning, Berkshire based marketing agency who specialise in creative campaigns for luxury brands. The team is made up of 50 people spanning client services and creative, on this occasion they are looking for a bright individual who either has experience in a marketing agency, or a client side role at exec or manager level.
Working closely with the MD and reporting to the Director of Strategy, you'll be responsible for creating and executing the full marketing strategy. You will lead the marketing campaigns, evaluate their performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams to ensure consistent messaging. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities
- Coordinate all lead generation and email campaigns to generate inbound leads
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns and report to MD
- Work closely with management team to realise their vision of the brand
- Degree educated ideally with CIM qualifications
- 4 years' experience in a marketing role
- Ability to multi-task and develop creative ideas
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software EG Hubspot, Marketo etc
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent all round knowledge of marketing mix (on and offline).
What's in it for you?
- The chance to have a massive impact on the success of an independent organisation.
- Work in a role with masses of autonomy where your ideas are appreciated.
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Private healthcare after 6 months
- Company pension contribution
- Personal development programme
- Free parking at lovely offices
- Flexible working
- Phone and laptop
- Regular company events and days/nights out
If you're interested in finding out more please apply now or contact