You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Looking for a brilliant marketing agency role outside of London?
This award winning experiential agency are looking to expand their team of 30 with a Senior Account Manager / Account Director. They're based in an attractive, easily accessable Berkshire location and boast an impressive client roster ranging from FMCG to consumer tech & entertainment.
This agency produce some highly creative and innovative activations and are recognized as one of the best in their field. This is a chance for an experienced SAM/AD to take contral of projects with a value of £100k and ensure the best ROI for your clients. You'll be supported by an account manager and two account executives.
Some key responsibilities will include;
- Take, interrogate and fully understand the client brief, ensuring you are in a position to convey the key points and objectives
- To project manage the full campaign delivery process. This includes proposal, budget, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- To own, manage and develop the client relationship day to day. Not only with your main contact but within the wider business.
- Proactively research and understand your client's business and show an understanding of their market and the pressures they are under. Highlighting this information to the wider team is necessary
What's in it for you?
Alongside the fantastic opportunities for career progression and the unique working environment you can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- 32 days holiday.
- Childcare voucher schemes
- Training and CPD programme
- Free food and drink
- Regular social events paid for by the business
If you like more information or to apply for the role please get in touch…