Marketing Coordinator - MedTech - $45,000 - $55,000 - Boston, MA
Exciting scale-up with significant funding is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help promote their ground breaking product in the US and Canada.
This well backed scale-up has created a revolutionary medical device that helps improve sleep apnoea and primary snoring. The product combines the best non-invasive medicine with a world class, connected consumer experience that will revolutionise how the condition is treated for millions.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the support of projects within the marketing function. This position interacts directly with marketing, sales and other key business leaders to support the identification of new marketing opportunities. Provides input with regards to action plans, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion. May identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with strategic direction.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
-Oversight and management of the Signifier Medical Technologies marketing resources.
- Print material updates (rebranding, spec changes)
- Web page content
- Back order and inventory management
-Oversight and Management of the Image and Asset library.
-Provide added Marketing support to the Marketing team. Potential support areas include:
- Development of new marketing material to support business needs.
- Photography (coordinate shoots, manage assets for image library).
- North America Tradeshow and Experiential support.
- Development of Newsletter and Communications.
- Work with digital team to update product web pages, as needed.
- Coordinate toolkit transfer for translations/localization to global team.
-North America Tradeshow and Experiential support.
- Identify, create and lead execution of regional marketing and promotion events: webinars, congresses, peer-2-peer meetings and other educational activities.
-Stay current on marketing and or product developments and best practices.
-Keep abreast of relevant market trends, competitive activities, legislative issues, and end-user issues.
-Support all other marketing initiatives as required.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and at 1-3 years of experience.
- WordPress experience.
- Requires strong verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in a broad range of marketing tools.
- Demonstrates outstanding writing and editing skills.