Marketing Manager - MedTech Company - Up to $135,000
Exciting scale-up with significant funding is looking for a Marketing Manager to help promote their ground breaking product in the US and Canada.
This well backed scale-up has created a revolutionary medical device that helps improve sleep apnoea and primary snoring. The product combines the best non-invasive medicine with a world class, connected consumer experience that will revolutionise how the condition is treated for millions.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and management of marketing, communications and promotional programs which are supportive of this MedTech Scale-up's growth strategies. This role includes working with cross-functional teams throughout the organization and is responsible for the development and execution of market planning and, the creation of campaigns and programs in support of the companies B2B and B2C audiences including annual/project plans, customer and patient communications, content development, public relations, clinical and product marketing material, tradeshow and event material, and sales tools. Role will be a part of the Global Marketing team with a direct focus on the US.
- Working with Marketing, Sales, and other appropriate functions to develop and execute quarterly communication and marketing plans that will drive physician adoption and patient awareness.
- Creating, managing, and delivering marketing projects. Managing deliverables, schedules, and budgets, driving, and refining communications, planning and program development processes for quality and effectiveness.
- Partnering with the Marketing team and other key Business Managers to develop appropriate positioning and message points for core products.
- Writing content and/or supervising the development of content creation for marketing material and web properties.
- Proactively assessing our Sales organizations and Customers to understand their needs and barriers to success and initiates new marketing programs to support business goals and executes projects.
- Planning and executing KOL/Advisory events including webinar series, roundtable events, etc.
- Serving as the “Voice” of our organization, monitoring, elevating issues, writing, and publishing content/answers to concerns posted on our social channels.
- Prepares high quality internal and external presentations on products and business
- Reporting learning’s and findings from assessments and recommending action plans to Management team.
- Delivering high-class digital Marketing campaigns for the organization leveraging inputs from the Sales, Patient Advocacy and Clinical teams including demand generation, B2B nurturing campaigns and Patient marketing campaigns.
- Understanding and applying corporate brand guidelines and positioning, as well as communications policy and all L&R compliance requirements.
- Collects and communicates competitive intelligence.
- Supports organization of key internal and external events.
- 5-7 years’ experience within the field of Communications and/or Marketing. Healthcare marketing experience required.
- University degree in marketing communications, related field, or comparable experience.
- Solid B2B marketing experience in medical device industry as well as direct to patient marketing background.
- Must be able to thrive in high-volume, high-energy start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to identify business strategy and execute that strategy in the form of measurable, integrated launch activities.
- Experience managing agency relationships and measuring associated performance.
- Ability to develop and roll out processes and ways of working.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to be hands on in incorporating established messaging into product- or business-specific promotional vehicles.
- Ability to work with little supervision and make decisions independently based on thorough understanding and analysis of business objectives.
- Demonstrated competence in managing budgets.
- Experience developing and driving adoption of effective communications processes.
- Experience effectively interacting with senior leaders and global counterparts on marketing matters.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally, identifying synergies between businesses and markets to drive efficiencies and consistency of messaging.
- Adept at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact email@example.com.