You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are currently looking for an Insight Analyst to join our growing Market Research client based in Buckinghamshire and be a part of their Marketing Science team. They provide integral actionable insight to their extensive global client list across various industries.
- Be able to handle and work with large data sets and apply analytical techniques to answer complex business problems.
- Collaborating with team members and clients to understand business issues/questions, and then develop and execute appropriate analysis plans
- Present and interpret analyses for internal and external clients
- Actively participate in Marketing Sciences team meetings
- Develop presentations/dashboards for monthly/quarterly reports
What they want from you.
- 2 years of hands on experience working with data to deliver analyses which provides clear business insight
- Good understanding of basic research principles
- Advanced Excel, VBA, Powerpivot and the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to communicate technical information to less technical audiences
- Experience working with Text Analytics
- A knowledge of research methodology, statistical analysis and data analysis software (SPSS/R is desirable but not essential)
- Experience presenting reports to senior business managers.
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of £25,00-£30,000
- 25 days annual leave.
- A trust time flexible model (Able to find the right work life balance for you)
- Employer contributing pension scheme.
- Private medical health-Bupa.
- Bonus Scheme
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, I would love to hear from you.