We are currently looking for an Insight Analyst to join our growing Market Research client based in Buckinghamshire and be a part of their Marketing Science team. They provide integral actionable insight to their extensive global client list across various industries.
- Be able to handle and work with large data sets and apply analytical techniques to answer complex business problems.
- Collaborating with team members and clients to understand business issues/questions, and then develop and execute appropriate analysis plans
- Present and interpret analyses for internal and external clients
- Actively participate in Marketing Sciences team meetings
- Develop presentations/dashboards for monthly/quarterly reports
What they want from you.
- 2 years of hands on experience working with data to deliver analyses which provides clear business insight
- Good understanding of basic research principles
- Advanced Excel, VBA, Powerpivot and the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to communicate technical information to less technical audiences
- Experience working with Text Analytics
- A knowledge of research methodology, statistical analysis and data analysis software (SPSS/R is desirable but not essential)
- Experience presenting reports to senior business managers.
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of £25,00-£30,000
- 25 days annual leave.
- A trust time flexible model (Able to find the right work life balance for you)
- Employer contributing pension scheme.
- Private medical health-Bupa.
- Bonus Scheme
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, I would love to hear from you.