Do you have the drive and motivation to be part of a team that is responsible for all Data, Insight and Reporting services internally and for an extensive client list?
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established Marketing agency and have a real impact/influence on the business to help continue to grow as a Sales & Marketing agency.
You will play an integral part in providing management information and actionable insights that will drive efficiency within retail across their strong client base. You will also play a key role in building dashboard reporting that can simplify complex data stories and make digestible weekly and monthly reports for management teams.
What they would like from you
- Strong experience in generating reports for senior managers (2 years minimum)
- Experience building data capture question sets to match client requirements
- The ability to tell data stories and provide actionable insights
- Experience cleansing and manipulating data sets
- Ability to prioritise and manage fast paced and varied requests from key stakeholders
- Highly inquisitive and extremely analytical
- Strong in Powerpoint and Excel
- Basic SQL knowledge would be desirable
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary £25,000-£30,000
- 15% performance related bonus
- 20 days holiday
- Opportunity to work with gloabl technology companies
- Ongoing career and development opportunities
If this sounds like something you, please apply to find out more about the agency and the role in more detail.