Junior Data Engineer
Thames Valley £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
The agency is well established with a loyal global client base and 40 full time staff in the UK as well as further offices in Germany, Australia, and New Zealand. They are based in the Thames Valley and widely regarded as the best at what they do while maintaining that family feel.
What do they do?
They are a specialist customer experience, SaaS & insight agency that help their clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation. This is particularly effective for those industries that sell through one or more channels such as Automotive, Public Sector, Transport, Financial Services, Telco and Retail brands.
- Monitoring and business process and platform stability though alerts and reporting
- Querying the database using SQL and analysing data to answer queries
- Creating reports and analysing data using macros in Excel
- Creation of incidents in the Jira ticket system and seeing them through to completion with root cause
- Identifying common problems and identifying preventative measures and solutions
- Documentation of new and existing processes and systems
Desired skills and experience
- Experience of working with Excel and macros
- SQL knowledge to an intermediate standard
- Incident management process e.g. ITIL
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good planning, organising and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure in both a team and alone
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, hybrid working from home and the office private health care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company. More importantly perhaps, you can expect to join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office. A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company that is on the move!
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about this great opportunity and the agency!