Account Director, £55,000-£60,000 £5,000 car allowance
The company is a well established customer experience & insight agency with a well established international client base. They are based in South Bucks and widely regarded as the best at what they do!
What do they do?
They specialise in helping their UK & global clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insight, research and marketing.
This is a great chance to join the company at a senior level within the agency and be responsible for developing and managing client projects designed to harvest customer opinion, analyse and create engaging and actionable insight on how to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand the current and future challenges facing clients and drive the strategic approach for improvement
- Ensure all client briefs are interpreted and responded to in a timely and full manor
- Experience implementing new business strategy and fulfil defined tasks in the acquisition and subsequent development of new accounts
- Over 3 years agency experience minimum
- Tenacity and interpersonal skills to deal with a number of client contacts simultaneously
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Project management skills
- Digital platform and web experience
- Ability to prepare quotations and pitch documents
- Experience working with on-line portals produced for clients
- Automotive background
Whats in it for you?
In return for your hard work and exceptional client handling skills, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, flexible start time, private health care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company