This expanding market research and CX agency works with clients from a wide range of sectors across the UK and worldwide.
This is a great opportunity to join a pivotal project team in the agency and support the smooth running of the Customer Satisfaction programme. Part of a great team, you would be responsible for the coordination of the programme at a day-to-day level in line with client's requirements and needs.
- Supporting the programme team to ensure the smooth-running of the account.
- Delving into diverse tasks from areas including client management, programme management, stakeholder management and reporting.
- Liaising with the client to feedback on progress and identify alterations to deliverables
- Liaising with IT and Analytical services to coordinate and design client reports
What they can do for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Private health-care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
What they are looking for from you!
- Knowledge of market research, marketing or account management
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to plan workload and prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Analytical mind/thinker
- Ability to work and cooperate successfully in a small team
- Ability to think on your feet
If you would like to find out more details about the role and the agency, please apply and we can go from there.