You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Paid Marketing Manager
Paid Marketing Manager - Digital Communications Agency - Fully Remote - £40k - £45k
An ambitious, growing company that breaks the mould in the agency world, this Digital Communications Agency is looking for a Paid Marketing Manager. Through a bold, brave and kind approach, they aim to be the best New Era agency and this role is a pivotal part in that journey.
As a Paid Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the day-to-day management of digital marketing campaigns which can include paid search, display and social advertising strategies across both B2B and B2C clients and internally. You will be instrumental in driving growth and success for this agency's clients on digital platforms and deliver exceptional results.
As the sole paid marketing lead, this is an excellent opportunity for you to grow these services into their own division - the sky is the limit in terms of future career opportunity!
- 2- 4 years of digital performance marketing experience focused on acquiring new users and customers
- Proven experience in a paid search function and a clear passion for Paid Search and digital marketing
- Proficiency in managing moderate scale PPC accounts for a variety of clients
- Strong analytical skills and a drive for continuous improvement in marketing performance
- Must have Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager and Data Studio experience and proficient in working with TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook algorithms
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools including Google analytics
- The ability to create and present campaign reports directly to clients, including ROI and conversion rates and proven record of organic account growth
- Experience using digital media platforms such as Google Marketing (SA360, Display & Video 360) and Adobe Experience Cloud a distinct advantage
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
If you would like to find out more about this role, contact