You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PR Account Manager - Luxury Travel
An Award-Winning, Luxury Travel PR agency with a stellar global client portfolio is looking for an experienced consumer PR Account Manager (3 to 4 days home working offered)
For over ten years this award-winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central Europe and the Med all the way to the far east and beyond. Their team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. You can expect a real family feel at this agency, something that contributes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exciting time for the agency at present - having dealt well with recent upheaval, they are now looking to grow off of the back of some great new business wins and have need of another Account Manager.
As a PR Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients, supporting Account Directors on new business ventures and helping to develop junior colleagues. Travel PR experience is a bonus but it not a requirement, all the agency ask, is you have a keen interest in working with travel clients and you have consumer PR experience (agency side). Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for client servicing, planning and building long term relationships with clients.
- Execute and manage a full range of account work, ensuring that allocated tasks and projects are completed on time and addressing any barriers in a positive manner
- To act (on some accounts) as the key client contact building lasting relationships with clients
- To be able to put together meaningful PR plans with only minimal amends from senior team members
- Ensure that clients receive value for money, and that their business, as well as PR objectives drive all campaign work.
This is an ideal role for an experienced travel PR professional looking for a stable role with scope for further growth. The agency is well respected, has an outstanding portfolio of clients and the work life balance of offer is also very rare indeed at Account Director level. International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role and the team here are a talented and welcoming bunch.