One of the UK's leading fine food businesses is looking for a PR & Communications Manager to join their marketing team. Recently recognised as one of the top places to work in the UK, they're a stable business offering long term prospects, strong benefits, and some top tier fine food brands to work with.
Representing an outstanding portfolio of both globally recognised names and smaller artisan brands in the fine food sector, this longstanding business oversee distribution and brand building campaigns for the products under their umbrella. Founded over 50 years ago, the business remains independent, family owned and is continuing to do exceptionally well. Recently named one of the UKs top places to work, the company offer a supportive, team focused culture - they value and invest in their staff and offer a strong benefits package and plenty of room to grow. As part of ambitious growth plan, the business is now looking for an expereinced PR Manager to join their marketing team..
Reporting directly to the head of the marketing team, this is an ideal role for any PR professional with roughly 3 or more years expereince who's looking for to join a stable, supportive business where they can work with top tier brands. Expereince working with Food or FMCG clients (Trade and Consumer) is highly beneficial and previous expereince solely leading PR and media relations campaigns (agency or in house) is required. Responsibilities will include:
- The Creation and execution of corporate messaging strategy
- Management of Public relations efforts for company owned brands (global and national names)
- Leading all media relations efforts (trade and consumer) on behalf of the company and the brands it owns and represents
- Management of corporate events
This is a role that should interest any PR professional who's looking for an in-house position offering stability, variety and the chance to work with a strong line-up of brands. The company are supportive of staff, have won multiple awards for their workplace culture and are enjoying some exciting growth despite global uncertainly. Benefits include:
- Bonus (12.5% of salary measured against performance)
- Private Healthcare
- Above average pension contribution
- Progression and training opportunities
- Varied portfolio of both iconic brands and smaller emerging products to work with
For more information and a detailed job specification, please apply now.