SENIOR CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
£28-35K - Remote OR 2 days in office
Here is a great opportunity to join a fun, flexible marketing communications agency. They are specialists in developing and running REWARD and RECOGNITION programmes, EVENTS and INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS for a range of Blue Chip clients. - Basically, big businesses trust them to help motivate and retain their staff.
Due to continued growth and some great new business wins, a vacancy has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic Account Manager OR Customer Success Manager to join them.
This person would be joining a team of engagement and loyalty specialists and need to have a real passion for customer relationships, nurturing them, delivering results, and adding value to clients. You will also have to be able break down data and make actionable recommendations to help drive their client programmes forward.
The agency is an agile environment would also be working closely with colleagues across sales & marketing, comms, and development teams.
The role will include:
- Own and be accountable for the overall customer relationships.
- Prepare and lead quarterly reviews for customers to demonstrate programme value, key statistics and suggested next quarter activity/focus.
- Work closely with the technical teams to deliver the solutions; managing overall delivery timelines, change requests, risk assessments, and communication.
- Help customers maximise the value of their programme with excellent knowledge of the programme and platform.
You will need to be a proactive individual with great time management skills, self-motivated and able to build strong relationships.
Skills & experience required:
- Passionate and motivated to meet and exceed both personal and professional targets.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Minimum 5 years agency background
- Experience working in a SaaS based business desirable but not essential.
- Analytical skills - being able to read, analyse and understand data.
- Multi-task across multiple projects
- An honest and transparent approach to work and others
- Digital project management experience desirable but not essential
You can expect to be well rewarded with an industry leading salary and benefits package. More importantly you'll be joining a fun, friendly working environment with a team of people that are passionate about what they do and win awards for their efforts.