Are you bored of working in a large agency? Feeling undervalued and not being pushed to your limits? If the answer to those was yes, then this opportunity may well be of interest to you.
A fantastic experiential agency that moved out of London 15 years ago are looking to add another string to their bow with an Account Manager. They're currently a tight knight team of 8 that all work hard for each other and service some excellent brands in the FMCG space. As you can expect when working in a smaller agency, you will gain a lot more exposure to your clients and the campaigns you run. You'll be expected to be fluid in your work and help the team when needed.
As is with most Account Manager roles, you can expect to be doing some of the following;
- Campaign management and execution, predominantly the role will involve working on a range of experiential marketing
- Develop detailed plans to deliver business objectives for accounts
- Develop relationships with all current clients to deliver significant incremental business from existing and new brands
- Working with the GAD/CSD to develop strategic plans to develop business within clients
- Obtaining briefs for campaigns from clients
What the agency will want from you are as follows;
- Graduate with 2 years agency experience
- Numerate with good financial understanding and management skills
- PC literate (good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications)
- Ability to work on their own as well as a good team player
- Good initiative and proactivity
What you'll get in return is an enjoyable working environment, where you'll be supported by your colleagues in order to succeed. All in all, a pleasant agency that look after the staff. Now would be a keen time to note that pre-Madonna's are not welcome…
If you're interested, then please do apply or drop me a line -