A market leading IT Services organisation are looking to add several Business Development Consultants to their team. Their cutting-edge services are in high demand, which means they are growing at a rapid pace.
The role will be to generate new business and opportunities by prospecting customers, to achieve the new business targets.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts.
They are offering a basic salary of £23-28k £10k OTE uncapped (depending on experience).
- Creating new business opportunities
- Lead Generation
- Work closely with the internal Sales and Marketing teams
- Hit and exceed weekly sales targets
- Nurture new relationships with new partners
- Pipeline Management using a CRM system
- Contact prospective businesses via phone, email and other forms of communication
- At least 6 months of phone experience in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Results-driven and positive mindset with a passion to grow your career
- Organised and efficient with strong administrative skills
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture, who cares about your progression
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive Salary Commission
- Very flexible hybrid working
- Training and development for each member of the team
Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30