A market leading IT Services organisation are looking to add several Business Development Consultants to their team. Their cutting-edge services are in high demand, which means they are growing at a rapid pace.
The role will be to generate new business and opportunities, working closely with the Marketing and Internal team to achieve the new business targets.
The company keeps professional services firms safe from cyberattacks and makes them operationally resilient. Their clients sleep at night knowing that cyber risk is under control.
They sell into a variety of sectors, working with some of the biggest companies across legal, financial services, accountants, architects, technology, healthcare and many more.
They are offering a basic salary of £23-28k £10k OTE uncapped (depending on experience).
- Creating new business opportunities
- Lead Generation
- Work closely with the internal Sales and Marketing teams
- Hit and exceed weekly sales targets
- Nurture new relationships with new partners
- Pipeline Management using a CRM system
- Contact prospective businesses via phone, email and other forms of communication
- At least 6 months of phone experience in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Results-driven and positive mindset with a passion to grow your career
- Organised and efficient with strong administrative skills
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture, who cares about your progression
- 24 days holiday
- Competitive Salary Commission
- Flexible hybrid working
- Training and development for each member of the team
Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30