Are you a graduate who has a passion for data & insight? This could be the role for you!
My client is currently looking for an Associate Solutions Analyst to join their ever-growing team that has seen substantial growth over the last 4 years.
What do they do?
They are a specialist international market research agency that help their clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation to drive increased profit. The agency works with a large range of clients who are some of the world's leading retail and consumer brands.
What they would like from you.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally with an emphasis in Business, Systems Development, or related area or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience in data, project management and process modeling of business requirements
- Extreme attention to detail and adherence to quality control processes.
- Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Track record of quickly learning new tools, software or processes
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with team members.
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Opportunity to travel
- Private healthcare, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Free parking
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Drive process improvements.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply.