Research Director (Qualitative) - £60,000-£70,000,
Flexible working/3 days WFH (post covid)
Are you a Qualitative Research Director or an Associate Director and looking for your next challenge? This role could be ideal.
They have been established for over twenty years and win all sorts of industry awards but what really sets them apart is the quality and variety of clients that they work with. They are trusted by many of the best-respected names in Retail, FMCG and Leisure to deliver the insight that helps them engage with their audience, grow their brand, and ultimately succeed by giving their customers what they want.
With attractive offices, they are well placed for anyone wishing to move out of London for a better work-life balance. They offer a flexible, collaborative working environment and having been shortlisted for agency of the year in the past they have cemented themselves as one of the most exciting agencies to work for. They look after their employees providing a comprehensive benefits package that means their staff retention rate is high.
What experience will you need?
- A creative mind that can deliver bespoke, fresh research solutions - putting an engaging twist on issues that commonly confront leading brands.
- An experienced researcher with a true passion for qualitative insight
- Proven experience in designing and delivering highly complex, multi-strand projects - and meeting deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in moderating a range of qualitative methodologies.
- Previous retail, FMCG or travel research experience is a bonus - but this role is more about having a passion for, and being in-tune with, current trends and the way consumers think.
- You also need to be confident in leading mixed methodology projects.
- Highly skilled in moderation and facilitation
- The ability to work at pace and juggle multiple projects at any one time.
- Have a passion for writing winning proposals/pitches.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to cross-sell and aid with account growth.
- More than 5 years' experience in an agency environment
- Finally, a real team player who loves the idea of coaching and motivating the rest of the team.
What's in it for you?
Aside from what's already been mentioned above, you can expect the following benefits;
- Flexible working arrangements (Post Covid)
- Competitive starting salary of £60k-£70k plus performance-related bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off
- Contributory pension scheme
- Dental scheme
- Paid lunches & snacks
- Gym discounts
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Other initiatives such as a buddy scheme, eyecare, childcare vouchers and a generously funded social committee
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach out directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment.