Junior Growth Executive - Advertising Agency - Hertfordshire (but very flexible working)
£20,000 OTE £30,000
We are recruiting for a creative advertising agency based in an easily accessible Hertfordshire location (most employees work from home at least 2 days per week). They have been running for over 20 years and specialise in producing award winning campaigns for a range of clients in education, automotive, financial services, technology and charity. The team is made up of 45 talented, outgoing people many of whom have been there for over 5 years due to the positive working environment. The business is well known for it's dedication to staff development and no agency invests more in training.
The Junior Growth Executive will work closely with the MD and CEO of the agency to help deliver the sales and marketing strategy.
- Target relevant markets / audiences
- CRM and data management to ensure the agency is targeting the right people.
- Help implement marketing automation programmes
- Analyse responses and ensure appropriate follow up comms
- Help develop relevant content for social media / paid media campaigns
- Help plan, market and run events
- Manage data capture and follow up on events
- Opportunity and pipeline management
- Research and insights
- Monthly Sales Days - work with CEO and Board to deliver against sales agendas
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best regarded advertising agencies in the country and build your career working closely with the senior management team.
You can expect:
- Salary: £20,000 plus generous commission structure linked to opportunity generation
- Learning and development funded by the company
- IPA Foundation Certificate
- 25 days holiday
- Flexibility to work from home
- Regular salary reviews
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
Please apply ASAP or contact Charlie