Paid Media Executive - Advertising Agency - Hertfordshire (Hyrbid) - £25k - £32k
We're recruiting for an Advertising Agency who specialise in creating the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative through starting at the end - with results. This agency is looking for an enthusiastic Paid Media Executive who will be responsible for running biddable paid media campaigns across their portfolio of clients, including implementation, optimisation and reporting. The role requires strong Paid Search and Paid Social knowledge, whilst additional experience in Programmatic is an advantage. You'll also have responsibility for presenting to clients.
Necessary skills / experience:
- Experience of running Paid Search campaigns (particularly Google Ads).
- Experience of running Paid Social campaigns (particularly Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn).
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and key on-site metrics using Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
- Strong presentation skills, being able to talk confidently on marketing platforms and tactics.
- Excellent communicator, able to speak with authority to clients and colleagues and to simplify complex challenges.
Desirable but not necessary:
- Experience in running Programmatic campaigns (Display and Video 360).
- Experience of Search Ads 360 and Campaign Manager or similar tools.
- Have an excellent digital background with experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Be a relationship builder - at ease with colleagues, clients, and media owners.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- They operate hybrid working, with the week split between office and home working (current Covid regulations permitting).
- They have a strong focus on Continual Professional Development and have an established relationship with the IPA and all staff are given the opportunity to take the Digital Performance Certificate, Diversity & Inclusion qualification, Legal Regulations qualification and Commercial Certificate, all fully funded by the business.
- In addition, there is a comprehensive internal training programme with Energisers each week covering a variety of relevant topics.
- Annual profit based bonus.
- Pension with employer's contribution.
- Free gym membership.
- Mindfulness sessions and wellbeing days.
- Regular company social events.