This expanding market research & insight agency are looking for someone who has a true passion for insight, data & BI to join their team in Leeds.
The Insight Analyst will work as part of a client facing team and will provide world class insights by creating presentations and reports focused on interrogating customer experience data using a broad insight and analysis toolkit.
- Create presentations and reports focused on insights and stories from data
- Liaise with senior client stakeholders
- Determine best practice insight/analytical guidelines for the team
- Challenge present practices and implement innovative methods
- Marshal large datasets using a variety of functions and formulas
- Adapt to fast-changing client needs
- Explore and find the best ways to build solutions for our processes
- Unpick complex data and spot the insights which will give clients a commercial edge
- Present reports to senior business managers and managing workload/prioritisation
Required skills & experience
- Natural inquisitiveness and desire to tackle new and challenging research questions by working with multiple data sources
- Excellent communicator and ability to find meaningful results from raw data
- Analytical, insight and statistical background
- A self-starter, able to manage their own workload
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of research methodologies, hands on experience and the use of data analysis software (ideally R, SPSS)
What they can do for you
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Private health-care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Paid for lunches (who doesn't like a free lunch)
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about the role please apply via the link or directly and we can go from there.