You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Would you like to look forward to going to work every morning? People that work here do.
We are lucky enough to be working for an established financial news organisation based in a fantastic central London location. The business are a portal / information board for FinTech's all over the world. They are currently in their growing phase with a current team of 5.
All agencies claim to have a great team, this one really does.
They are like one big family with a collaborative, open culture where everyone trusts each other. This role has been made available to help their BDM with back office support and general sales related admin tasks. A large proportion of the role will be dealing with inbound inquires, scheduling meetings & maintaining sales records.
Ideally, you'll have experience in a sales environment and have a close eye for detail. You'll also be able to prioritise specific tasks and be able to apply strong sales initiatives.
Some key responsibilities are below:
- First point of contact for all phone enquiries
- Coordinate sales meetings and appointments for Business Development Manager
- Prepare reports and information packs for pre and post sales
- Research and generate a prospects database
- Out reach work to prospects and setting up initial pitch meeting for BDM
- Maintain sales proposals and sales order processing
- Maintain sales pipeline visibility and invoice forecast
- Provide expense support
What you'll find in this business, is a reliable team, that look after each other and are all committed to producing tier 1 work. You will need to be a team player, someone who is good at building relationships and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
If you ask them, they'll tell you it's all about the people and the clients who they consider to be friends.
In addition to the fantastic working environment, you can also expect the following
- Regular reviews and a tailored development plan
- 25 days holiday
- Pension @ 5%
- Company funded drinks and social events
- Free parking
- Private Healthcare
Please apply asap for more information.