A well- established experiential marketing agency are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join them. Varied workload and a quality portfolio of exciting consumer brands to work on…
Founded over 20 years ago, this long-standing experiential agency have won multiple awards for their work. With links to many other hugely respected agencies they consistently work on varied campaigns with many iconic global consumer brands in Tech, Sport, Food & Drink, and FMCG. The agency specialises in OOH activations as well as creative special build projects for use in PR stunts and guerrilla marketing campaigns. Having dealt well with the pandemic, the agency has enjoyed steady growth this year and is now looking to one again expand their team…
This role will report directly into one of the agency's senior directors and will see the successful candidate overseeing a range of experiential marketing campaigns for a wide variety of retained clients on a project-by-project basis. It's an ideal role for a strong client facing marketing professional with a strong track record of project managing campaigns: Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients from initial pitch/proposal through the management and reporting on campaign performance.
- Project managing activations of varying size and scope (site bookings, managing suppliers, booking staff etc.)
- Working closely with senior directors on creative behind campaigns and preparing/executing pitches
This is a role that should interest any experiential marketing professional who's looking for any of the following:
- The chance to work on a truly varied range of projects
- The chance to undertake an increased level of responsibility and be solely responsibility for projects
- The opportunity to work with exciting, recognisable brands in a range of sectors
- An award-winning social group, a relatively flat structure and no office politics
- Strong prospects for further progression in terms of responsibility and title.