An industry leading promotional merchandising business is looking for an Account Manager with previous industry expereince. Stable, long-standing business with strong global client portfolio.
This global merchandising business partner with some of largest companies in the world of Entertainment, Leisure and retail and have grown into one of the leading businesses in their sector over the last 20 years. With a large in-house design and creative team, the business prides itself on offering unique and bespoke merchandise to clients for general retail sale, marketing campaigns, launches and event support. With offices in the U.K, U.S and Far east, their growing team are diverse and close-nit bunch who enjoy strong development opportunities and some exceptional central London offices. As a result of early year growth, the business is now in need of an experienced Account Manager to join them…
As an Account Manager you'll work to foster relationships with clients, spot opportunities for growth and ensure sales are achieved and delivered smoothly. You'll need previous expereince in the promotional merchandise sector to be considered and responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain exceptional client relationships with each unique individual and business.
- Work closely with design team to ensure new ideas are being correctly presented to clients
- Oversee smooth delivery of sales process - working closely with suppliers and clients.
- Working proactively to spot opportunities for growth
- Helping support and mentor junior sales team members
This is an excellent role for any Merchandise or premiums professional who's looking for a stable and well supported role in a highly respected business. You'll get to work with high value clients in attractive sectors (entertainment, leisure, Media) and there is good scope for growth to senior manager level…