A central London agency with an outstanding client list of film and entertainment giants is looking for an experienced PR and Influencer professional to help lead a dedicated team...
True entertainment specialists, this award-winning integrated agency has been working with film and home entertainment clients for nearly 20 years. Offering Social, Digital, PR, Influencer relations and creative services, the agency has grown well since its founding and is now one of the industry leaders in its sector. Their client list reads like a who's who of the entertainment space and the team are a social, passionate bunch who benefit greatly from strong development opportunities, an adult culture and plenty of flexible/home working options. The team are now looking for an experienced agency PR and Influencer professional to help lead a small team and work with an outstanding portfolio of entertainment clients.
This is a vital role for the agency that will see the successful candidate report directly into the senior leadership team, lead a small team of their own and take responsibility for PR, Digital PR and Influencer campaigns. You'll get to work with an outstanding portfolio of entertainment clients in a varied role aimed at creating 'buzz' for upcoming releases. Responsibilities will include:
- To lead, manage and encourage a small team to deliver best in class strategies and campaigns for clients
- Developing unique, engaging influencer activations, innovative publicity activity and wider digital executions.
- Maintaining a strong professional overview of the entertainment space (driven by personal interest), including franchise awareness, current trends and industry events.
- To support the senior management team with new business pitching and preparation
- To foster strong, long-lasting relationships with clients built on trust and understanding of objectives (both creative and commercial)
If you're looking for a chance to work with the top names in entertainment, then this role should interest you. You'll get to join a welcoming and close-nit team, have an excellent level of responsibility to define strategy and will enjoy a varied role with strong potential for growth as your own team continues to expand.