Affiliate Manager - online gaming - Central London
Note: Due to the COVID-19 working guidelines, this position will be a remote based role (work from home) until further notice.
Exciting and fast-growing digital media scale-up specialized in the online gaming industry with offices in London. They offer a unique combination of digital marketing including affiliate marketing, platform development, content creation & acquisition strategies. They are now an international business with european offices, with a headcount of over 20 and head office in London.
As the Affiliate Manager your role is to take ownership of the affiliate portfolio assigned to you and introduce new affiliates to the programme.
Doing so successfully will ensure that the affiliates programme leads the way in terms of performance, reputation and integrity within the online gaming space.
- Maintenance of the Affiliates website making sure that content is fresh, promotions are up to date and accurate
- Proactively grow and manage the affiliate database, while supporting other team members to keep growing the business as a team.
- Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of affiliate clients and ensuring you have in-depth understanding of the financial value of your portfolio
- Responsible for new business via affiliate acquisitions by identifying new client opportunities
- Responsible for the retention and business growth with current affiliate partners
- Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners
- Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies to move forward
- Conversion rate optimization - Monitoring and analysing results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly reports
- Run all processes leading up to finalising deals and campaign performance
The successful candidate will like the idea of joining a fast moving and growing online business. They will likely have a strong blend of the below experience:
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Knowledge of Sports & Casinos industry
- Account management or similar relationship management experience
- Good knowledge of performance based and/or affiliate marketing.
- Very highly organised, self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Please apply for a more detailed conversation.