A respected top 100 integrated PR agency is looking for an Account Executive to join them. Excellent growth prospects, strong benefits package, and global clients on offer.
This 20-year-old independent agency hold a regular spot on PR week's top UK agencies list and are enjoying an exciting period of stable growth. They Offer PR, content, insight, and digital marketing services to an attractive portfolio of clients that includes both top 100 global businesses and exciting start-ups and challenger brands. Primarily specialising in professional services, financial services and technology the agency's growing team are a highly social bunch who enjoy some excellent benefits (including remote working) and an impressive, dedicated training and development programme for each employee.
This role would suit either a new Account Executive or an expereinced one looking to make the jump to senior account executive level. It's an ideal role for a strong writer who's looking to develop quickly in a hugely respected London agency. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Account managers with the delivery of integrated B2B PR campaigns
- Writing high quality press release, social media, article, and blog content for clients
- Helping to maintain strong consultative relationships with clients, built on trust and understanding of objectives.
What's in it for you?
This opportunity offers the chance to join a highly respected agency who can offer both stability and ample opportunities for further growth. The agency is widely recognised for its work-place environment, staff turnover is exceptionally low, and their medium sized team are a close-nit and down to earth bunch. Benefits include:
- Private Healthcare
- Home and flexible working
- Monthly wellbeing allowance
- Above average pension contribution
- Phone and Laptop
- Remote Working
- 27 days holiday additional days between Xmas and new year