Central London - Flexible working arrangements/WFH
Are you a Business Director or CSD looking for more autonomy and less red tape? We're working with an independent B2B marketing agency in central London you might like...
Having been established for almost twenty years, this agency specialise in B2B marketing communications for clients in Sports, Tech, Manufacturing and Engineering. They produce 'top of funnel' campaigns and support some of the world's largest brands across strategy, advertising, design, copy, direct marketing, visual identity and lots more…
Based in the heart of the West End, they offer a flexible, collaborative working environment that people enjoy being part of. They now need a managing partner to join their team.
What will the Managing Partner do?
· Manage and contribute to the overall culture, tone and style of the agency.
· Ensures that the right people, systems and resources are in place to allow commercial creativity to flourish.
· Ensure pride in the agency and its work
· Set the strategy and overall direction for client development and retention.
· Take the lead on important new business pitches, working closely with the Strategy Partner, and supported by the CEO.
· Oversee the work of the support functions, including HR, IT, Finance, Marketing, Business Development and Office Management.
· Work closely with the company accountants and CEO to monitor company performance
· Acts as a mentor and listening ear for the CEO.
What experience will you need?
· Management: ability to motivate others to produce great work.
· Communication: able to explain complex ideas to others in straightforward language and empower them to do their jobs without hand holding.
· Willing to involve themselves thoroughly within the agency, building strong and cordial relationships with both senior colleagues and junior staff.
· Vision: capable of seeing the whole picture, learning from the past and able to take realistic and strategic decisions about the future of the agency.
· Finance: adept, and able to keep control of agency expenditure and build a sound financial base for future activity.
What's in it for you?
Aside from what is obviously a rare opportunity to join an agency at senior level, you can expect the following benefits;
- Flexible working arrangements/WFH
- £90,000 - £120,000
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share options
- Private healthcare
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach out directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment