You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
SEO Manager - Start Up - £55,000 - Flexible Working
This growing Start-Up are set to scale up quickly. They are disrupting the construction industry by streamlining the procurement of heavy machinery and essential tools. They are well funded and are incredibly ambitious.
Organic traffic will be an area of focus for the company so activities will have full support. We need to execute fast in order to make the required impact.
As SEO Manager you will take full ownership of organic traffic. You will:
- Define, execute and own the SEO strategy (on-page, off-page and technical)
- Guide the product team to ensure the product features are SEO friendly
- Source and manage freelancers/agencies
- Define the SEO reporting for the company
- Derive actionable insights from SEO reports
- Create competitor analysis to benchmark performance
- Establish SEO OKRs and report back on progress
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and product teams to feedback customer insights
- Report to the Head of Marketing
- Advanced Google Analytics and SEO software (SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz or other)
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Excited about the idea of being an underdog and competing with complacent corporates
- Entrepreneurial drive with a strong sense of ownership. You understand that startups are unpredictable environments and are comfortable with a degree of chaos
- Strong sense of customer empathy and willingness to learn about customer pain points
- Confident and comfortable speaking to customers
What will you get in return?
- Flexible work policy (1 or 2 days per week from home)
- 26 days holiday
- The chance to own and develop the SEO function within a highly disruptive business
- Marketing leading basic salary