Senior / Marketing Executive - Youth Education Provider - London
Now over six years old and well established, this company are a force for good and provide impact driven education services for children. They focus on life skills that promote social & emotional wellbeing and dynamic thinking, helping young people to thrive in life; both at home and their future workplace. They now have a growing team of 10 people and expect to flourish as the pandemic comes to an end.
They complement traditional academic education by delivering online & offline courses for 3-15 year olds that develop young peoples' skills in leadership, confidence, resilience, creative problem solving, collaboration and growth mindset.
Their mission is to positively impact and inspire a generation of young people around the world to be the best version of themselves.
This role represents an opportunity to join the team at a pivotal time as they extend their offering to growing the online side of the business and further global expansion.
This role suits a passionate B2C marketer who is ambitious, creative and analytical with good knowledge across the marketing mix.
- Cross channel brand marketing
- Digital marketing exposure, such is email marketing and social media.
- You will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Reporting directly into the CMO you are eager to learn, and will love responsibility and autonomy
- Skills in design, video editing, and digital performance marketing would be a plus
- Work closely with the CMO and Head of Sales to develop an annual comms plan which delivers the brand objectives, drives brand awareness and growth to both a UK and global market
- Work across Digital, PR and Influencer marketing while building strong relationships with digital and PR agencies
- Lead the monthly marketing execution including content creation, digital ad uploads (across IG, IGS and FB), and eCRM
- Weekly KPI reports on all marketing activity, accurate budget management and support the CMO on monthly board update presentations