You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING - LONDON
£48,000 - £58,000 - Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
Are you an AM or Snr AM looking for your next step in events and experiential? This could be just the ticket...
We're recruiting for an independent brand experience agency with offices in London and New York. They help raise awareness and drive sales for products in all sorts of sectors from FMCG to tech and Leisure. Their services cover offline events/sampling, face to face activations, digital and social amplification, PR moments, content creation and lots more.
Following several new client wins, they're looking for an experienced SAM or Account Director to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
What's the role?
This is a classic AD role which will report to a Board Director and encompass...
- Client management and budget responsibility
- Building and retaining relationships with clients
- Proving yourself as an impeccable project director.
- Identifying opportunities, not only for repeat business, but for incremental growth, by looking at new ways to support your clients, as a trusted business partner.
- Establishing optimum ways of working, tailored by each client.
- Producing creative briefs, with total clarity of thinking on the problem to be solved.
- Managing & Developing a small team of AMs and AEs
Who you are…
- A leader who embraces the opportunity to set a vision, direct and support others to succeed.
- Confident in your own abilities and keen to continue learning.
- Commercially aware
- A polished communicator
- Curious, with a quest for knowledge.
- Emotionally Intelligent, level-headed, elegantly assertive.
- Min. 5yrs experience in an experiential or integrated agency environment.
- Strong understanding of the role of all communication channels, but an expert in the breadth and depth of knowledge of the role for experiential.
What's in it for you?
In addition to the generous salary and opportunity for rapid progression, you can expect...
- Holiday allowance: 25 days holiday plus 1 day off for birthday, plus 1 day off optional volunteering.
- Flexible working: Tues-Thursday office based, Monday & Friday WFH if desired (office based all week if preferred). Contracted hours 9.30am - 5.30pm (with flexibility where needed)
- Bonus: Up to 10% of basic salary
- Pension: Enrolment in auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Life Assurance: additional life assurance cover, paid for by the company
- Other (if applicable): cycle to work scheme, travel loan scheme, Summer and Christmas away day agency events, breakfast supplied for office working days, inclusion in internal and external training