You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager - London - £50,000 Bonus
A rapidly growing technology business servicing the FMCG sector are looking for 2x Customer Success / Sales account managers to join their team in Central London.
As mentioned, this business are a well established yet rapidly growing technology company have been set up to provide an e-commerce, insights and analytics platform to the largest brands in the world. They work with the biggest names in the FMCG space and continue to develop their exceptional offering. Based in the UK, Europe and the US the business is at an exciting stage of growth and now need to enhance their Customer Success team.
You will have had exposure to large FMCG brands whether in a Category manager, field sales manager or Brand sales role. You will be managing a range of key accounts and targeted on growing and retaining these, alongside a consultative new business process. The platform you are providing speaks for itself and the business receive excellent Net Promotor scores.
Some of your key focus areas are below:
- New business development identifying opportunities to grow our client base across our UK and international markets
- Ensure client renewals through the effective relationship management between client and yourself. The goal is to make clients' money
- Effectively showcasing services and ever evolving new products to existing clients, helping them to continually improve and grow online market share as they scale
- To maintain a world class net promoter score across your clients, be the key point of contact to drive the growth for the brands you will manage.
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of up to £50K DOE. Plus an unbelievable commission / bonus structure and the below benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Your birthday day off every year
- Private medical insurance
- Life Insurance - Critical Illness and Death in Service 4 x basic salary
- Generous Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Two Company events every year - summer and Christmas