You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you a Qualitative Researcher who has a passion for consumer insights?
Research Manager, £35,000 - £44,000, London
Fantastic chance for a driven and enthusiastic Research Manager to join a market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing the 50 headcount and work for some of the country's foremost and most exciting brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight across several sectors. They are currently looking for a Research Manager to join their growing Consumer team. They have continued to see significant growth over the last few years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research across their individual & diverse projects.
What they would like from you?
- You're a Research Manager who wants the challenge of growing their career
- You've got at least 3 years' experience running Qual projects including moderating groups and carrying out depth interviews/intercepts
- Experience writing questionnaires and discussion guides
- Have a natural numerical analytical aptitude
- Able to Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Strong presentation skills & experience
- You have a curious and enquiring mind
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- You'll have experience of working on projects in the retail and/or consumer sectors
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £35,000 - £44,000, a contributory pension plan, a discretionary annual bonus scheme, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, cool open-plan office, interest-free season ticket loan, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches and more.
Finally, it's an opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach of directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment