You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Research Executive
Are you a talented and creative Research Executive or Senior Research Executive that is looking for an opportunity to further your career?
Fantastic chance for a driven and enthusiastic Senior Research Executive-Quant to join an independent market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing the 40 headcount and work for some of the country's foremost and most exciting brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open-plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight across several sectors. They are currently looking for a Senior Research Executive to join their growing Consumer team. They have continued to see significant growth over the last few years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research across their individual & diverse projects.
What they would like from you?
- You're a RE or SRE who wants the challenge of growing their career
- You've got at least 2-3 years' experience running Quant projects using a range of methods
- Have a natural numerical analytical aptitude
- Great proposal and report writing skills
- Natural curiosity about shopper behaviour & quantitative data
- You have a curious and enquiring mind
- Ideally experience working on projects in the retail and/or consumer sectors
- Expertise in Excel, Powerpoint & ideally knowledge of SPSS
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £27,000 - £35,000, a contributory pension plan, a discretionary annual bonus scheme, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, cool open-plan office, interest-free season ticket loan, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches and more. As a business, they are recognised for developing talent and providing a fun, upbeat environment to work in.
If you are looking for an agency that truly means what they say, then this could be the job for you!